October 1, 2014 | 1997 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Infallible - Endless Pearl

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

I wanted to like this color but found that on my eyelids it did not show up much at all. That, and the glittery nature of it pretty much excludes me using it under my brow. I tried it both dry and wet to no effect. I am NC25 and older so this might work on a fairer, younger person. Just didn't find it worked at all for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by PeopleWillStare

I was very lucky to find this shadow at a 75% off clearance sale at Sears, so I only spent $2 as opposed to buying it at top price ( regularly about $7.99 )
I'm not sure I would have bought it at full price, but am nonetheless very pleased with the shadow. This shade was exactly what I had been looking for to replace my Bobbi Brown shadow ( ivory) that I recieved as a gift.
Endless Pearl is not sparkly at all, something I'm glad of. It is quite matte, so if that's something you love ( as I do), it's great.
It works well as a brightening all-over lid shadow and also as a brow bone and inner eye highlighter.
Packaging was a little tricky to figure out at first (as in how to open it!), but the little stopper that keeps the shadow pressed is a lovely addition that I wish more shadows feautured.
All in all, a very nice shadow!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

the color was perfect for inner corner highlighting but the formula was very chunky! not sure if i got a bad one or its just THIS particular color. my emerald one was fine, this one was very chunky and "wet" like, difficult to spread...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Total dud for me. Not pearly at all, no sparkle, no depth, appears chalky and flat. I expect better quality from the Infallibles, several of which I use often. This one's a waste of time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by belovedhope

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect for a quick and easy highlight for the inner eye corners and browbone. Just use your fingers! If youre looking for a very pigmented shadow for the lid, i dont think youll get that with this. But for a foolproof and subtle inner corner and browbone highlight, this is my go-to product. Minimal fallout, finely milled, buttery texture- love.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This is just an average eyeshadow, but it is better than most drugstore eyeshadows. Endless Pearl doesn't seem to have as much staying power as the other Infallible shadows I have tried do, even when I use primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by 90sprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love using this to even out my eyelids. I hate looking really "made-up" so I'm not big on eyeshadow, especially when I use a really pigmented blush/bronzer/highlighter/lip color. But I have the vein-iest eyelids and I'm always on the lookout for something that will even them out without creasing. When I first tried this I didn't like it because it looked chalky and dry. But when applied wet (with fingers or a damp concealer brush), it goes on like a dream!! It's super creamy and easy to blend and makes me look so fresh eyed and awake. I use this on top of a primer, and it stays on all day with no creasing. It also makes a great base for other shadows. My only issue with all the Infallibles is the packaging. It's cute but the stopper thing is pretty annoying when I'm in a hurry. I'm willing to deal with it though because it's perfect in every other way.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This eyeshadow is...weird. I honestly don't know if I'd repurchase. I'd give this 3.5 lippies in reality because I do actually like it, but it takes some fiddling to get a good result.

In the pot it looks like a matte beige color that would be a perfect brow highlight, and that's why I bought it. It's very pigmented, but the texture is...chunky, somehow. You really have to gouge it to get some on your brush, and then when you first apply, it is VERY chalky. Seriously, the first time I used this my face fell and I was like 'Oh god, this is so chalky, what am I going to do?!?!' I make it work by brushing the hell out of it. I don't get any more product, I just keep going over and over it with the same brush. This smoothes out the chalkiness very nicely. Brushing it vigorously also reveals that this is not a flat matte, it has just the tiniest bit of satiny sheen to it. When I apply it in this way it is a lovely browbone highlight! It just looks beautiful, and it's so pigmented it evens out my blotchy eyelids.

I'm torn, there are a ton of matte beiges out there that are much easier to work with, but this is really pretty once you smooth it out...

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 9:15:00 AM More reviews by Nikkiw283

This is hands-down the absolute best product I have for blending out the edges of my eyeshadow. It gives that seamlessly blurred fade out that can sometimes be trick to achieve without messing up or changing the color of the darker shade you are blending. This is truly HG status for me and I will be stocking up!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm surprised this one doesn't have better reviews. I really like using this as an every day kind of shadow. I use this on top of primer, and then usually use other shadows on top. This is a great base color, depending on your skin tone. I'm nc20-25, and this does a nice job of evening and brightening my skin tone. I like that this is not too yellow or too orange in tone for a neutral light color. For those with eyelid discoloration like me, this does a great job of helping out either as a quick color for the day or a base for other colors. I always apply these shadows with my finger. They really do stay on all day and don't really wear or wash away during the day. I wasn't quick to believe the hype on these, but they really are great!