August 1, 2014 | 994 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Infallible - Iced Latte 888

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

This was my first Infallible eye shadow, and I'm really loving it. It STAYS on, which is great, plus the color is really attractive. This can be a bit too much it you apply a lot, but I really like how I can wear this all by itself and it just makes me look awake. I've also used as a highlighter. I wouldn't mind a bit less shimmer, but this is something you can control and pat down. For the price, this is a real steal!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm disappointed with this color. It looked like the perfect light champagne shade, but upon application this looks like a frosty white shadow on me! Not the look I was going for. On the plus side, it's very pigmented and applies easily. Maybe I have to play around with it a bit more, but in the meantime I'll probably just end up using this as a highlighter for the brow bone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

This was one my favorite light champagne eye shadow color a long time ago. It is like a pressed pigment that is better applied with a shading brush in patting motions. Beautiful, shimmery almost metallic finish that looks radiant! Super pigmented and the product will last a while too! A little bit of advice: Don't throw away the little presser it comes with to keep it neat and secure! If you are looking for loose pigments, definitely give these a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Natashajn1124

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the BEST BEST BEST eye shadow I have ever used in my LIFE! Last forever and BEAUTIFUL!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Very nice product!! This is a pretty champagne tan whitish eyeshadow with no pink, borders on tan on me. I love the packaging! I apply it w my finger. You turn it upside down & unscrew it then take out the stopper. I don't know if any of the other infallible colors appeal to me really, but this is about US$9 + tax at target & the container looks like will last awhile! It's my 1st Loreal purchase in quite awhile. They have improved the quality of their items.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2014 7:30:00 AM More reviews by Peskypixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has been my go to lower lid shade for an everyday nude eye. It adds tons of dimension to the eye but it's not too sparkly. Even better over a Maybelline Color Tattoo. I absolutely adore the packaging, and wish they would add more colors to the line.

To apply I always use my ring finger - the only Infallibles I use a brush for are my crease (well, a blending brush is used at some point...).

A typical look would be TFSI, Jornada Fabuliner Black outer 3/4 of upper lash line, metallic nude cream shadow lashline to crease (blend with liner), matte cream shadow from crease to brows blending the two cream shadows, Infallible Endless Pearl crease to brow, Infallible in Iced Latte lashline to crease blending the two, Infallible in Continuous Coca applied to crease with crease brush. Finish with brown eyeliner or line with Continuous Coca and mascara.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by BriJax01

maybe I just haven't played with this enough but for some reason I feel like the eyeshadow is clumpy! I try to put it on my lid and I can see spots of my naked eyelid! I'll try a few more times but I was pretty disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by lakshana1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this eyeshadow is really beautiful. I find it is almost a dupe for stila's kitten. Maybe a little lighter. Its a nice champagne and it js very pigmented. Im not to sure of the packaging because I think the eyeshadow is too packed in. It can be a little hard to blend which is why I give this only 4 lippies. For me I have to pile this on a brush and put multiple layers for it to cover my lid. Overall very pigmented, long-lasting, but hard to blend

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

These are the softest shadow ever! I own three of them and love every single one. Iced latte is quickly becoming my most used champagne eyeshadow base. I love the pigmentation. I prefer using my fingers to apply this. I will definitely repurchase, though it seems like a bottomless eye shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Yolyalex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great eyeshadow, very pigmented and a lasts a long time without creasing. You do need a really good blending brush because they're a little hard to blend once you set it on your lid and I find it's best applied with your finger. Just a little swipe and it's enough for your whole lid. They're almost $8 at target but so worth it!!!