L'Oreal Infallible - Iced Latte 888

4.6

on 1/11/2015 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love this eye shadow. Gorgeous pigmentation and lasts long on my eyes too. It feels so soft and buttery. I wear this pretty much every day and I think it will replace my Maybelline Color Tattoo - Barely Branded which was a color I had been wearing daily for months and is almost empty.

My favorite way to wear this eye shadow is to apply it with my finger all over the lid, inner corner, and up to the brow bone then I apply L'Oreal - Infallible - Amber Rush all over my lid and crease and I blend a little L'Oreal - Infallible - Strawberry Blonde in the center of my lid and a little into the crease to give a hint of pink. On the outer V to the middle of my lid I apply the darkest brown shade from the Maybelline - ExpertWear Eyeshadow Quad in Chai Latte. I also use that dark brown shadow to line under my bottom lashes. Then lots of Dark black mascara and black brown eyeliner on top lashes from outside to mid lid only super thin. Oh, on my top and bottom waterline too. The shadows on my eyes all look so pretty and reminds me of Neapolitan ice cream with the vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate colors. Although, Amber Rush is a little too bronze/ penny color like but it blends in well and still looks pretty

I only own three Infallible shadows but I can't wait to pick up a few more! Hopefully I can find a true chocolate brown color next.

Other makeup I wear with the shadows :
Eye liner - tight lined with Revlon ColorStay - Black Brown
Eye liner - Lined bottom lashes with the darkest color from Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quads in Chai Latte
Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara - Black
Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara - Carbon Black
Eyebrows - Maybelline Ultra-Brow Powder - Dark Brown
Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-In-1 Foundation - Classic Ivory
Rimmel London Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer - Fair
Blush - Maybelline - Master Hi-light by Face Studio Blush - Nude
Nyx Cosmetics Illuminator Ritualistic
Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Primrose or NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel or Crème Brulee.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I love this eye shadow! I saw Jaclyn Hill use this in one of her videos and I had to try it. It's super pigmented, like all the other Infallible eye shadows. I use it on the inner corner of my eyes or sometimes the lid if I want some extra glitz. I've even used it as a highlighter on my face when I'm in a hurry and it gets the job done. It's around $8 and totally worth it.

on 10/10/2014 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wear this every day on the inner corner of my eye. It also works great as a face highlighter. Phenomenal quality for a drugstore eye-shadow.

on 8/20/2014 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I had accidently dropped my Stila Kitten eyeshadow and didn't wanna pay $18 to repurchase so I googled for dupes. I found this on a 40% sale at Rite Aid and decided it was worth it to try it out.

I honestly think I like this better than Kitten. It's super pigmented and I feel like the littest bit goes a long way for me. I know alot of people use this as a highlight but I use it all over the lid for an easy go to look. I use my Urban Decay Naked Basics for a crease (naked 2) and a highlight (w.o.s) and i'm good to go.

I'm not overly in love with the packaging cause I feel like if you drop this, or knock it over it's done for. The price isn't the best but it's not bad either. I'd definitely try and find it during a 40% off sale.

on 8/4/2014 8:56:00 PM

so beautiful on the inner corner or to blend with other shadows. love these as said in my other review. so creamy and easy to use, i always use my finger to apply. check this out! a must have in every girls collection.

on 8/2/2014 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This has a really strange bouncy texture - it actually reminds me of my Chanel Illusion D'ombre shadow for 1/4 of the cost. Like the Chanel, this is VERY metallic and very pigmented. Application of the L'Oreal can be patchy, depending on which eye primer I use. With a great primer, the application is consistent and this looks like a high-end product. I love the color - a cool-toned white-gold, perfect for highlighting on the browbone or tear duct. The best part about this is that it lives up to its name - it truly does wear like iron. This product applies much better for me than Maybelline Color Tattoos (it's direct competitor), which go on very patchy for me and look cheap no matter what primer I use. Overall, this is a great product and I highly recommend it! I will definitely be getting more shades.

on 7/21/2014 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was my first Infallible eye shadow, and I'm really loving it. It STAYS on, which is great, plus the color is really attractive. This can be a bit too much it you apply a lot, but I really like how I can wear this all by itself and it just makes me look awake. I've also used as a highlighter. I wouldn't mind a bit less shimmer, but this is something you can control and pat down. For the price, this is a real steal!

on 7/7/2014 12:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'm disappointed with this color. It looked like the perfect light champagne shade, but upon application this looks like a frosty white shadow on me! Not the look I was going for. On the plus side, it's very pigmented and applies easily. Maybe I have to play around with it a bit more, but in the meantime I'll probably just end up using this as a highlighter for the brow bone.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This was one my favorite light champagne eye shadow color a long time ago. It is like a pressed pigment that is better applied with a shading brush in patting motions. Beautiful, shimmery almost metallic finish that looks radiant! Super pigmented and the product will last a while too! A little bit of advice: Don't throw away the little presser it comes with to keep it neat and secure! If you are looking for loose pigments, definitely give these a try!

This is the BEST BEST BEST eye shadow I have ever used in my LIFE! Last forever and BEAUTIFUL!

Popular Eye Shadows