December 21, 2014 | 1689 users online

Blush - Maybelline - fit me

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by emily0212

I have medium nude. I didn't see a separate review listing for it. It sucks. I don't know if it's the shimmer or if it is just chalky or what but it looks like I covered bruised cheeks with too much foundation or something. Trashing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by imadesphousewife

Just got this yesterday in Light Mauve. I really love it, although I think next time I might go for medium. But all in all, it's a very pretty blush. Packaging is great, it's inexpensive. Not what I'd wear for going out, maybe, but perfect for every day wear. Took off one lippie cause it's a tad too light for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by tonkabeane

This review is for the Maybelline FIT Me! blush in Medium Mauve. Just as a note, I am somewhere between a MUFE 140 and 155 with yellow undertones. This blush either has very little color pay-off or it is too light for my skin tone. I have to use A LOT of this blush for it to show even a little bit of color.

In regards to packaging: love the compact-ness and travel-friendliness, but I hate the brush that it comes with. The brush defeats the travel-friendliness because I'd have to bring a separate brush with me. Then again, most drugstore cosmetic products tend to have really cheap brushes/applicators so no big surprise there.

Overall, I don't think I will be buying another FIT Me! blush any time in the near future. If I did, I would probably buy a shade in the deep category for my medium-toned skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Somegirl414

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a good drug store blush at a reasonable price and found it with Maybelline's Fit me! blushes. I was looking for a blush to pull off a very natural look and picked out the light mauve.

The light mauve is very subtle in its color but can be layered easily for pulling off a natural look. I liked the way the subtleness of this blush gave me a natural glow. A good blush for pale to fair medium skin tones.

If you want something more noticeable, this blush will not be for you. The Maybelline Fit me! line does carry a dark mauve that should give a more noticeable definition and richer color.

The price for Maybelline's Fit me! blushes, in my opinion, are very reasonable for the effect. I found it at a local drug store for just a little over $5.00. The packaging is reasonable for the price. I have not toted it yet, so I am hoping that the blush will not break easy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by lauralovesmakeupxo

The blush blends easily for light, very natural looking color. I do see this as a good product for women who are too heavy-handed with blush. The Deep Rose (the darkest of the blush shades) looked like the blush shade I normally wear. However, it was so sheer that I had to squint to see it. I had to sweep the blush onto my cheeks several times to even see subtle color.

Those in the medium skin tone category who like color will probably be better off with the deep shades. For those in the deep skin category, I suspect color will not show up. If you are in the light and olive-medium range, this will probably work better for you than for those who have medium-dark and dark skin tones.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Color reviewed: Light Mauve

I am not a blush girl. I always feel like it is "too much" when I wear eye makeup, and eye makeup gets priority with me.

This blush is a very sheer, natural looking color that doesn't overwhelm or look clownish. The light mauve color is a nice neutral-toned nude pink. The pigmentation is not very rich with this and if you really want it to show up, you would have to build up a lot. It has the tiniest hint of shimmer to it, but it is subtle and pretty. The powder is finely-milled. It blends easily and lasts pretty well.

The packaging is a little chintzy but I don't care. The brush is too small to be of any use.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Dance41886

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Meh, the blush is "ok", not spectaular but not horrible either. I know it's drugstore, but it isn't very pigmented so you really need to build the color for it to show up. I have other blushes that I like so much more. Not a waste of $$, but not $$ well spent either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

I just got this blush in pink peony, which is actually not pink at all but a very sheer peach. I love how sheer it is because it imparts such an amazing and gorgeous flush of natural color on my cheeks. It is on the verge of being a highlighter because it is so light, but it has just enough hint of color to be a blush. The packaging is cute and sleek, and includes a brush that is pretty useless except for touchups on the go. It's a perfect blush for my purse makeup bag. I think the dainty, light peach color is so pretty for spring!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by beauteous90

I have been using Fit Me blush in light pink and the color is too sheer for my fair skin. It doesn't even look likes I have any blush on. The good thing about this product is that my skin didn't break out from it and I have been using it for 2 months now (considering the fact that I have sensitive/reactive skin). I wouldn't repurchase this blush again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Not the world's best blush, I have to admit Maybelline has done a lot better. It puts me in pain to say I am not thrilled about these. They last a long time, I admit, and they are very wearable because they're sheer, but that's a problem as well. If you want sheers, then these are exactly what you're looking for. If you're looking for color, stay away from these. These are relatively easy to apply, but it takes a lot to actually get them to show up on your face. I use these at school because, obviously, nobody wears bright blush in high school. They work great for the younger generation, like me, who is not looking for statement color- I just need the subtlest hint of a blush. I got these at Ulta for $4.99 each, which is a great deal. I own the ones in Light Rose and Medium Mauve. I should have bought the darker ones if I wanted color, but I'm happy that these are very wearable.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No