Maybelline Fit Me Blush

2.7

Talc Nylon-12 Magnesium Stearate Dimethicone Isodecyl Neopentanoate Cetyl Dimethicone Phenoxyethanol Trimethylsiloxysilicate Triisocetyl Citrate Silica Alumina Methylparaben Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Butylparaben Parfum / Fragrance Ethylparaben Propylparaben Benzyl Benzoate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Linalool Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone [ /- May Contain / Peut Contenir Mica Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides Ci 77007 / Ultramarines Ci 15850 / Red 7 Ci 77400 / Bronze Powder Ci 77400 / Copper Powder Ci 77000 / Aluminum Powder Ci 75470 / Carmine Ci 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride Ci 73360 / Red 30 Ci 77742 / Manganese Violet Ci 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake Ci 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide ]

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I like the idea of the Fit Me collection but so far not many of the products have impressed me if at all.
This blush did not really look that great on the skin and many of the shades started to turn orangey a short time after applying.
They just seem really cheap and the shades were pretty generic and average. I would not even say they were natural tones.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This blush was completely useless. There is NO pigmentation to this. The case broke pretty easily as well. Don't waste your money on this.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have oily acne prone skin, getting this blush was a big mistake!! I didn't want to spend a lot of money on higher end blush so I went to buy this drugstore blush. After wearing it for one day and after taken off my makeup I noticed small bumps on where I applied the blush.The next day I broke out even worse. The ingredient talc caused this. I will never buy a maybelline product again! Not to mention the fit me matte liquid foundation also broke me out. I will definetly stick to higher end products. Ladies be cautious of what you put on your face. Always check the ingredients!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is without a doubt the worst blush I have ever used. There is zero pigmentation. I couldn't even get any on my finger to do a swatch. I bought it for 5.99 on sale. Originally it's a 10.09 blush which is ridiculous. I wouldn't recommend spending any money on this. It's not even worth a dollar. I love Maybelline and their fit me line but this is an epic fail. I'm going to be sticking with my Wet n Wild blush which is a fraction of the price and lasts all day. Super disappointed

I can barely tell I'm wearing blush when I use this product. Inexpensive, but a dollar or two more is worth it for a product that works.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This blush is just okay. I like the color it gives me cheeks, but it does take a bit of pressure from the brush to pick up enough color.
The main downside to this is that it does not last very long. I'm talking an hour tops. I really need a blush to last much longer than that! :(

For the price, it's not a terrible blush. I'm just not sure that I would necessarily recommend or repurchase.

i usually love maybelline products, but this just didnt do it for me. i bought three different shades of this blush since they were a good price. all three's packaging broke within the first month. the colors are really gorgeous... BUT THEY DONT SHOW UP ON THE SKIN. You have to apply so much to grt the smallest bit of color on the skin. its not worth the money, i suggest skipping these and trying a different maybelline blush.

I found this blush to be alright. Nothing special. It doesn't have much shimmer in it, which is nice for a day you don't want shimmer, or if you want to add highlighter over it. The texture isn't too soft either. It's blendable, but not great in that department. The color is alright, I found it to look just mediocre. There are better blushes out there. But it is still wearable. The packaging doesn't have a mirror and the square shape makes it bulky. Also the brush it come with is too stiff to blend out the product. The price is ok though.

I have medium nude. I didn't see a separate review listing for it. It sucks. I don't know if it's the shimmer or if it is just chalky or what but it looks like I covered bruised cheeks with too much foundation or something. Trashing it.

Just got this yesterday in Light Mauve. I really love it, although I think next time I might go for medium. But all in all, it's a very pretty blush. Packaging is great, it's inexpensive. Not what I'd wear for going out, maybe, but perfect for every day wear. Took off one lippie cause it's a tad too light for me.