October 24, 2014 | 1754 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Pink Chiffon Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by vitalogies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this on my legs after I shave, and it's non-irritating on my sensitive skin. It leaves my legs soft, radiant and positively glowing. The scent is light, clean, and feminine enough to make it smell so interesting. One of my favorite scents. It's going to be perfect for spring.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 5:09:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought the Pink Chiffon in the triple moisture body cream. It hydrates the skin well and it doesn't feel sticky. To me, this has a flowery sweet scent. It smells more flowery than sweet and that's the main reason I like it. I don't care for overly sweet scents, Pink Sugar makes me sick when I smell it. This has a fresh quality to it. I would recommend it for teenage girls and older women such as myself, it's universally flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Venturefield

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love Pink Chiffon! It smells really good and it moisturizes very nicely too. It sinks into my skin as soon as I apply it to my arms and legs and it does not feel greasy or oily at all. It smells sweet like cotton candy or some other type of sweet sugary candy. It has a slight floral scent also and it smells like it's name should be pink. I will be purchasing this product again! I have the fine fragrance mist, body butter and lotion in this product and I really enjoy wearing it also and I always get lots of compliments while wearing Pink Chiffon. I can't stop sniffing my arms and clothes while I'm wearing it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by blueoceanflower1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This totally smells like Warm Vanilla Sugar's pink and fruity cousin. It's cute, vanilla-y and sweet, with a hint of musk. If you like WVS, give this a try for something similar but different. I can only use it sparingly, and the lotion consistancy is ok, but I only use it for the fragrance pay off anyways.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Law08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE this sweet scent it's perfect

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As I said in my other review for BBW today, I got this body lotion and also the companion shower gel in the mini-size, purely to get the bottle to use when I've finished the product inside. I've always purchased MAC's empty minis in past but the price for them was getting silly so I opted to get 3 small BBW products for less than 2 MAC empties cost.

Pink Chiffon smells pretty much like pink candy floss (which I happen to love). It's a sweet, girly smell that isn't my favourite to wear but isn't unpleasant. The lotion itself isn't the best body lotion I've ever tried but it's certainly okay and, as I say, my main purpose in buying this was to get the bottle to use in my gym bag or when I travel. The body lotion is just a bonus.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by amandadee97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the smell of this, it's just a little too floral/perfume-y for my personality. It does smell really really good though, very sweet and feminine. The lotion is fairly hydrating, but can't quite quench the dry skin on my elbows or knees, so I use a different, stronger lotion in those areas. It does give my arms and legs a nice, healthy sheen which I like, and it makes my skin very soft. I bought a different scent(Beautiful Day) last time I went to B&BW, but I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by lbxgreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I haven't used this for months but when I did...aw man, smells freaking GREAT. It's like, where have you been all my life my love?! Anyways, B&W lotions don't do anything for me- I'm just a fan of the scents in their products.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by AdrienneStarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This scent is very pleasant and super girly. I have the body cream and have used about all of it. It reminds me of B&BW Sweet Pea scent a bit but more subtle. I'm not sure that I'd purchase it again because I have other faves such as B&BW classics like Cucumber Melon, Juniper Breeze and Pearberry that I prefer over Pink Chiffon, but it IS a really nice fragrance to have in your collection if you are a "smell-good" junkie such as myself.
~A. Starr

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by shumjaffer

It smells so good and sweet and girly the smell is so incredible it literally smells like pink and it also smells like a cotton candy.

In all honesty, this is not the kind of scent I would normally choose to wear but it grows on you once you start enjoying the mysterious and alluring blend of floral, spicy and fruity aromas.

I thought it would be my summer fragrance when I bought it but I find myself using it for falls as well... It's not oily and absorbed quickly so no greasy feeling on application leaving you with good lasting scent. I always get compliments when I wear it ;)

beautyredefine.blogspot.com/2013/02/bath-body-works-pink-chiffon-lotion.html