April 16, 2014 | 1466 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Pro Longwear Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Toritoro

I really like using Patience Please on top of my Mac FreckleTone Lustre Lipstick and Lip Balm underneath both of those. It's a bit sticky and thick. It doesn't last nearly as long as the product claims, but I still enjoy using it. I absolutely love the colour as well and find it leaves my lips looking wonderful and glossy!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Laurawn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love this lip gloss! Great colour, not too sticky, lasts well and doesn't dry my lips out. Bought in two shades and will buy more. Easy day or night. Shade Iinfinitely Likeable is just that.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 3:37:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

This is an amazing longlasting lip product!

At first when I got it - I thought the texture was a bit too sticky and I didn't really liked the feel of stiff application. However my opinion has changed dramatically.

I found it in my makeup bag again, after couple of years of neglecting it, omg - it still smells and feels like if I just opened it (usually glosses get smelly and bitter, so I toss them away). I wore it to the office and it lasted from 9 am to 2 pm (lunch) and after re-application another 4-5 hours! The other time I wore it for a concert and when I was back (I been drinking and snacking) - it was still beautifully sitting on my lips.

Application Tip: I guess the key to application is - to tap your lips after you have applied first layer of product, then apply some more and tap. I also blot my lips just once, to make sure the product is distributed evenly.

Outcome: I got two colors of the range and both look amazing, very pigmented and rich. This product feels very moisturizing on the lips and never leaves white lines (like some glosses do). I believe it is the best product for a glossy, colorful finish and when you work or go to an important event! One tube will last you forever because you only need tiny bit to get that efortless look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 2:16:00 AM More reviews by MakeupRealist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great lip gloss, start with a little at first then.build up to the color you want because it is thick. I love the brush it comes with. I bought this inthe color love love love, a baby pink. With tax 21.50 worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by andyanddani

I picked up this gem in a local CCO in the shade Show Me! As promised the long wear lip glass endured 5 hours and maintained through breakfast and a couple rounds of coffee. The lip glass has the traditional vanilla scent and has a sticky and some what thick texture. The lip glass is highly pigmented and a little goes a long way. You will know if you have over applied, it will gather around the edges of your lips. Grab these over MAC's regular lip glasses anyway. Looking forward to trying additional shades.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has to be the longest wearing gloss ever! MAC wasn't kidding with the title. A little goes a long way so be careful not to overdo it. I can appreciate the wide range of shades and they even have nude shades for nude lovers like me. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by ellajcurly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my first MAC purchase!i have this in forever rose and its a pretty deep pink colour that goes almost red-ish on my lips.i really like the gloss as it looks quite glamourous and its no fuss at all,you just slap it on and go.definitely longwearing,more than any other lipgloss i've ever tried,which is why it' has a sticky texture.what dissapoints me is that when i take it off i can see that it has dried my lips an makes it flakey which is why i took one lippy off.i have warm olive skin tone with yellow undertones and this lippy suits my skin really well.it's perfect for party scenes or if you wanna go a little bold on makeup for the day,which i usually do cause i love me a bold lippy :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by bellabaluba

I bought this one in the colour Driven by Love. It is a scarlet shimmering red, that does not make my teeth look yellow.
It is quite sticky, so do not hesitate to apply full amount on your lips because it is not supposed to be sheer. I do apply some lip balm underneath to keep my lips moisturised.
I love this lip gloss! It is highly pigmented, does not dry out my lips and stays on for a really long time. It is absolutely gorgeous. I have not tried any other brands that has this kind of long stay pigmented lip gloss, but I will definitely repurchase this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by PaintInkChick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I received this a few days ago from another very sweet Mua'er. I have it in Forever Rose,kinda reminded me of Galaxy rose Cremesheen from the HC collection,but a tad pinker. It's kinda thick & reminded me of lipstick. So it was a tad tricky getting it on evenly. But once on it wore with little fading(yes I drank a couple bottles of water) for 5-6hrs. I was impressed,but once I ate dinner,used a napkin it was gone,still leaving a nice stain. I'm a gloss girl,so overall I liked this & will probably grab a few more.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Kampretos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product is good, it stays like longer than the other mac lipglosses. love the color! not so much about the texture. i love the ysl glossy stain much much better or the estee louder double wear lipstick.