October 23, 2014 | 915 users online

Lipstick - MAC - MAC Pink Pigeon

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Makeupfanlover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

All time favourite!!! The colour is close to candy yum yum it's just not too neon & has not that intensive blue undertones.it lasts a lot, you can do anything,it does not dry my lips! Perfect for summer & also to cheer you up! You can feel so confident on on it ! I'll Totally repurchase it ! In love!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Moxie127

First I bought Candy yum yum because they said it was the best pink matte. I tried it but it made my teeth look yellowish.I ddnt use it much and not its lost. Thank, God I have pink pigeon already Also, it look runny on the lips.Then I bought Pink Pigeon. It is the best bright pink that I tried from MAC. Its brightening.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Kizzycat24

I really like the colour of Pink Pigeon, perhaps just a little bit more than Candy Yum Yum which I love. It's another very bright, fun shade that is perfect for summer.
It leaves a stain and it goes on a bit dry because it's a matte shade but none the less one of my favourites. This can also draw attention to your lips because of the intense pink but don't let that sway you, it's a very pretty colour that I would recommend for most skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by GrungeMetalBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favourite Mac LE lipsticks!! I brought it along with the Party Parrot lippy and I adore them both. Extremely flattering for such a bright colour. Whenever I wear it I feel confident and know it looks awesome :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by candynomnoms

First MAC lipstick I ever bought! now I'm hooked. I really wanted Candy Yum Yum but the store I was at was sold out and one of the girls recommended this. Pretty ironic since this is a LE shade and CYY was made permanent! 'm so happy with it! I love wearing this on days where I don't have a ton of time to do myself up, and it looks great with a bare face (well, moisturizer, SPF, and powder) and my big grey jelly hipster glasses (haha).

I love intense, pigmented shades and Pink Pigeon gives me just that. Borderline neon - fantastic. I have a very light but neutral skin tone and I feel it is extremely flattering, more so than CYY. Just matte pink deliciousness.

The only downside I have found with this lippie is that it can leave your lips quite dry. I am naturally quite prone to dry lips which has been a problem when wearing certain lipsticks in the past, but if I exfoliate and condition them about 10 minutes before I apply this, no big deal. I don't feel the need to wear a liner. Love this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by uniqueph

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow, i love this! Okay i bought it because it's limited edition and everybody was raving about it.. But this looks gorgeous on my NC15 skin. You must love brights, otherwise this won't work for you. I love to combine this with Embrace Me Lipliner (also LE). It feels a bit drying to me, but it wears for hours. So make sure to scrub your lips and apply a primer before you put this on. I can wear this in public, but if you don't want to get stared at i wouldn't recommend it. Will definitly buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by deanna424

I bought this because it was so popular and limited edition. It's a nice hot pink-fucshia color but it's just far too bright for daily use-almost neon. It's also somewhat drying on me. I think it was just too much for my NW15 skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Pigeon Pink is a gorgeous bright matte pink. It's especially pretty with my cool, fair coloring.

I try to avoid buying higher end makeup because I firmly believe that drugstore products are just as good and are often better than higher end products. I saw a co-worker who has the same coloring as me wearing this and I had to find out what she was wearing. I don't often ask people what lipstick they are wearing but I'm glad I asked her. I've bought a handful of MAC lipsticks in the past but I often stop at the counter to have a look see. I don't ever remember swatching this color but I often get over whelmed at the huge number or choices at the MAC counter. I've purchased Girl About Town in the past, which is a similar bright pink color. GAT has sort of a cult following and gets a lot of love on You Tube and on Makeup Alley. I thought it was strange that I had never even heard of Pigeon Pink before but I ordered it on the MAC website and I'm so glad I did.

This lippie is matte so it tends to be drying. Using a lip balm underneath it is a must. I also top with a clear gloss. I just grab any clear gloss I have handy and I have a million of them.

This lippie is a keeper and I can see myself buying it over and over again, it also has a yummy vanilla smell which I kind of like.

For those of you who have never ordered from the MAC website before, I thought it was awesome & super easy. A few clicks and I had the product I was looking for. It saved me a trip to the mall and there is FREE SHIPPING on every order, no matter how small plus delivery was pretty quick. How great is that?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by JessicaSugarplum

This colour is so awesome! If you're looking for a BRIGHT pink lipstick this is a great choice. It is my first MAC lipstick and I love how pigmented it is. It does feel a little dry like all matte lipsticks, but not nearly as dry as others I've tried. It also lasts a long time. I found it to be flattering on my light skin, and I can only imagine how beautiful it would look on darker skin tones. I haven't really worn anything this bright ever, but I've loved how bright pink lipsticks have looked on others so I went on a search. I also didn't really want to shell out $18 CAD on a lipstick that I just wanted to try. I heard Revlon Matte lipsticks are great so I bought Storm Pink. It was a terrible patchy mess. I bought a couple of Sephora lipsticks from the sale section that were nice, but not what I was looking for. I was watching a Kandee Johnson video where she showed a swatch of this and so finally I decided I might as well go check out MAC. The lady gave me a couple different choices (Candy Yum Yum is also very pretty), but I really liked how this one looked on me. Also, she said it was a limited edition with the Strength Collection so if you're interested you better hurry.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by gingersnap250

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this lipstick due to its mega-brightness...which just makes me...happy!

Even my fiance commented upon it, saying, "I like your lipstick!" That's not a common thing, as I have mounds of lipsticks.

Of course, it might not be for everyday...but it's super fun with just a lil mascara!