October 31, 2014 | 792 users online

Gels/Soaps - Mysore Sandal Soap

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by MissOrthodox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately, this soap broke me out (white head rash). I found that it was quite harsh, drying and even a good moisturiser after couldn't rebalance my skins PH after using this.

The fragrance is highly aromatic (incense) which is okay, but I'm not a massive fan to be honest. It's just too strong for me.

On the other hand, it does work fine as a general bathing soap. I can see it helping with body blemishes/acne/bumps.

I will continue to use it up in my body, but I wouldn't run to repurchase. I'm glad it was quite cheap.

Hoping you have better results!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by inglaterra

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Mysore Sandal. You had me at that, and for $1.19 at an Indian mini-mart, I thought I'd try you.

It smells like sandalwood. The kind we want but aren't going to be getting much of. That is, until you remove the plastic wrapping off the soap.

Out pours this petroleum smell. The texture of the soap film on your skin is oily, and it turns the water milky. Who wants to luxuriate in an oil spill? Not me. Disgusting.