Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch - Ivory

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan I Sostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesiumsulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoylglutamate, Methyl - Paraben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilarecutita Extract / Matricaria Flower Extract. May Containr: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This product is as good, if not better than, the high end highlighters including YSL & EL. Don't waste your money - give this a try

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I got this with a few other concealers, trying to find something good for my under eye circles. This not only covers them well, but adds a nice glow around my eyes. It does settle into creases, but only once. Once I notice them there, I lightly wipe them away with my finger, then it stays perfect for the rest of the day. If my circles are particularly dark, I'll add a tiny bit of Revlon's Targeted Dark Spot Concealer and you cannot even tell they are there. I am so happy I found this combination.

love the packaging and formula however I feel it sometimes settled in my creases.. used to be my go-to concealer before I switched to maybellines fit me concealer

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this under-eye concealer after hearing a lot of girls brag about how much they loved the product. I have to say I agree with them. This really is a beautiful highlight for under the eyes. It is light and illuminating and it brightens up the face. You do need to blend it quickly though. I just twist the end of the tube and dab the product underneath both eyes and then blend it in with a sponge/beauty blender and it conceals dark circles and brightens the under eye area. This definitely adds a glow to the skin. It is not heavy, does not have a scent, and a little goes a long way. It leaves a beautiful finish and stays put all day. I haven't had any problems with breakouts and my skin is sensitive and acne-prone. I would recommend this product to a friend. I will definitely be repurchasing!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing!!! I use the shade Radiant.

I love this as a highlighter and use it over my concealer to brighten. I also use it on the bridge of my nose and chin and forehead. It stays put all day and brightens really nicely.

I tried the Loreal Magic lumi and Mac prep and prime in radiant rose and both can't compare to the maybelline. The Loreal was way too greasy and watery. The Mac separated throughout the day and looked really gross on top of my foundation. The maybelline one is lovely - has a gel like texture and blends like a dream. It doesn't dry too fast so you can take your time when blending . It doesn't separate on my face like the Mac does and it's not greasy like the Loreal. It's not super matte but it's def not dewy.. Just in between and perfect.

This is seriously a gem at the drugstore and I am very picky.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I've been using this concealer for quite some time now and I love it. It totally covers my dark circles and also does a fair job of covering my blemishes and red spots. I would definitely recommend this product to friends.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I've been on the search for a good drugstore under eye concealer. I find most to be too heavy and they crease easily. This doesn't crease on me at all. Its not as bright as I want (I have very fair skin) but I just set it with a light powder underneath to brighten it up. I also like to use it as an eye shadow primer.

Okay so I made a MakeupAlley account so I can review this product... I saw a lot of negative reviews on here and I was pretty surprised! I'm on my third purchase of this product because I seriously love it. I'm a young woman on a budget and this stuff really does it for the price you pay. I bought this after a friend suggested this as a cheaper alternative to Le Touche Eclat by YSL. I was new to "highlighting" my face so I wanted to start off with something inexpensive.
I use this everyday and I take it around with me wherever I go... If your makeup needs a little pick me up throughout the day you should try this out! I reapply if I am going out to meet friends after work and I look refreshed. It blends really well with my other makeup and doesn't look fake at all.
I'm usually a skeptic when it comes to drug store makeup but this one really surprised me. Try it under the eye, bridge of the nose, cupids bow and under the chin. Pretty glowly look that ya can't beat for the price. ;)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I don't think this is the right color for very fair skin. A bit yellow and doesn't really knock out the existing dark circle discoloration under the eyes, so doesn't end up doing much. The formula is OK.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this concealer, with it's "illuminating" properties, but it just fell flat for me. Although it did an average job concealing the circles under my eyes, I felt it dried very quickly upon application, making it difficult to distribute properly. I did not notice ant illuminating effect at all. Not very impressed. Would not re-purchase or recommend.