July 29, 2014 | 1664 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Nude Airfoam in Natural Beige

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by ClassyNeverTrashy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

ok so I will admit, it's hard to find the correct shade, especially because this is a drugstore brand and you can't try it on. However, the sales associate at the pharmacy helped me and luckily she picked the right shade (natural beige)

Well, I don't have too much acne, I am a teen so there is some, but really I just wanted coverage for the dark circles under my eyes (up all night doing homework and studying hahaha)

It comes out mostly like shaving cream, which is actually fun, and oh my heavens it is so light! you barely even feel it on your skin, its awesome.

I don't know why people are saying it didn't give much coverage, for me it did! I am very pleased and it wasn't too expensive ($11)

I will definitely continue to buy this foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by sdreyer21

This has to be the most bizarre idea for a foundation product. I bought it because I needed something cheap because I forgot my Tarte foundation at my boyfriends. Anyway, I didn't realize it was the same consistency as foam soap (weird!). The first time i used it, the color didn't really materialize. After the second use, I absolutely fell in love! After many sad attempts to match my skin tone with other foundations, I randomly chose beige nude and it made me look flawless without looking orange. The makeup is extremely light (a refreshing break from too heavy liquid foundations) and it lasts all day. It does tend to make my skin a little dry, but this is the perfect foundation for someone who doesn't feel like spending $40 and doesn't mind applying a little moisturizer afterwards!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by MrsTatum

I HATE this foundation!! I tested it on the back of my hand and I was exteremly impressed and excited about this product!! As it looked completely flawless and natural!! The price was very good as i got it for £5 on an offer in boots!! But... Once I tried it in my face it was awful!! It literally had no coverage, you could hardly call it a foundation!! It wasn't easy to use,, the mousse was hard to blend and control around my face, and I found it dried out on my face with in minutes!! I guess, of you already have very good skin and you just want a natural look, as if your not wearing anything, then this foundation would be good!! But, for me, it was extremely disappointing!! Xx

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by jmarz

i hated this! it was like putting hair mousse on your face. sticky, too airy, kind of slimy. i found that it didn't cover well and had sort of an orange-y tinge. dislike.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the third Maybelline foundation I've tried and it's one of the best!!! I think the idea of a mousse foundation is fun, even though I wasn't sure it would be practical. So, the trick is to shake very well!!! Shake for several minutes. I shook for only one minute and white foam came out, so be sure to shake!! I love that it doesn't feel heavy and dries matte. I put it on with a stippling brush and finish with a brush and then it leaves an airbrush finish!! I'm totally buying this again!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by jasminejones2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

at first, i would always use Maybellines Super Stay liquid foundation in carmel, but im light skin and it just made me look like an orange oompaloompa:( so i figured i would try this product but in a light tone than my skin color....i think it looks good but only in certain lighting. In my bathroom i loook really good, but in the bathrooms at school , i lok horrible. idk whats up but i think i need to get it in a different tone. And also i think if your skin is pretty normal with no acne or anything, this is the foundation for you. Its light so you dont really fell like anything is on your face. In my defense, this does ok on coverage.but not for any major damage on your skin. but overall, this foundation is ok!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by hwnpunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really hated this product but I can see how some may like it if they're looking for a super matte finish. First the color was a little too yellow for me, 2nd I assumed a product in mousse form would feel light on my skin but after it dried down (which is fast so you had better blend quickly) it felt tight and mask like. The nail in the coffin was the fact that after this dried no matter how fast or well I blended this looked uneven. I had to blend with a damp sponge to even it out and tone down the ultra matte unnatural finish this leaves after it had dried. I've tried applying with my fingers , a sponge and a brush but this product is just not happening for me. It accentuates every line and patch of dry skin so be well moisturized and primed if intend to try this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 7:47:00 AM More reviews by shoeandpursegal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use mainly Maybelline foundations anyways...this came out and i was skeptical since their are some bad reviews, but I'm glad i bought, the foam does dry fast but i apply w/a stipple brush and have no problems, i dont like thick foundation and i just need a coverage to even out my skin, this works great. I have no break out, and lasts all day w/out problems for me....I will continue to keep using this and will repurchase...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

dream nude airfoam is a mousse that becomes a liquid foundation. I took this in natural beige to go with my neutral olive skintone,in winter i'm more pale with a little bit of yellow beige.so, the application goes well,but,you have to apply this by section and fast,cause it dries fast.i took my hands for the application,but next time ,i'lll take a brush.it covers well,looks flawless,no cakiness what so ever!i finish the application,with photoready powder and colorstay brighten.no sparkles,it's a natural finish! Yes it does look like airbrush make up! Verry nice foundation,when you want a nude look! Verry nice foundation,when you don't want to feel your foundation! Love it! Update: i've tried it with a brush and i think it goes better with my fingers! The foundation applies better that way and blend more like this.