October 30, 2014 | 1228 users online

Styling Products - Alterna - Bamboo Smooth Anti Frizz Styling Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

I love this product, and all alterna bamboo products. Encourages texture , adds manageability and thickness with a matte finish. This stuff is great. All hair types can use this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm so glad that Ulta doesn't carry Bumble & Bumble, or I would have never found this! I went in looking for B&B's Leave-In Conditioner but they didn't carry the line, so I ended up buying this styling lotion instead.

PROS:
Contains only a very tiny bit of silicone (which I hate)
Makes hair look shinier and smoother
Moisturizes without making hair look greasy or flat
Smells good, but not like strong perfumes like other products
Hasn't caused any breakouts so far
Makes hair super soft and silky!

CONS:
It's a little expensive, especially since I need to use several pumps because my hair is long and thick

I highly recommend using this- it's worth the money! I use it both on damp hair before I blow it dry and after it's dry, to give extra definition.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

This is my favorite styling product of all time!! It really tames frizz with less than a dime sized amount, and makes my hair extra soft! It is very expensive and exclusive to certain salons.This would be a good splurge product because of the large bottle, small amount each day, it can last for a really long time. It's definetely worth the splurge! :]