Alterna Bamboo Smooth Anti Frizz Styling Lotion

on 3/8/2015 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I can't believe it works. My hair is less frizzy and more tamed even though I let my hair dry naturally (not using hair dryer). The lotion is creamy but not greasy. Once applied to my damp hair, it does not weighed down my hair at all. I will definitely buy it again.

Overall, I liked everything about this product except the pump. It is kinda hard to squeeze out.

I love this product, and all alterna bamboo products. Encourages texture , adds manageability and thickness with a matte finish. This stuff is great. All hair types can use this

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I'm so glad that Ulta doesn't carry Bumble & Bumble, or I would have never found this! I went in looking for B&B's Leave-In Conditioner but they didn't carry the line, so I ended up buying this styling lotion instead.

PROS:
Contains only a very tiny bit of silicone (which I hate)
Makes hair look shinier and smoother
Moisturizes without making hair look greasy or flat
Smells good, but not like strong perfumes like other products
Hasn't caused any breakouts so far
Makes hair super soft and silky!

CONS:
It's a little expensive, especially since I need to use several pumps because my hair is long and thick

I highly recommend using this- it's worth the money! I use it both on damp hair before I blow it dry and after it's dry, to give extra definition.

This is my favorite styling product of all time!! It really tames frizz with less than a dime sized amount, and makes my hair extra soft! It is very expensive and exclusive to certain salons.This would be a good splurge product because of the large bottle, small amount each day, it can last for a really long time. It's definetely worth the splurge! :]

Popular Styling Products