April 18, 2014 | 1865 users online

Lip Gloss - Baby Pink - Lipgloss in Pink (opaque tube)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2006 2:22:00 AM More reviews by applesforcheeks

I felt like this was a MLBB lipgloss but then again I have very pigmented lips. To be honest, I almost thought this was clear.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2005 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Dani

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just came back from a trip to Shanghai, and picked up a tube of this while there. Sadly, it didn't work for me. It was a screaming shade of fushia that I spent the rest of day trying to rub off.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2005 7:54:00 AM More reviews by fleckenschnitte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love Baby Pink l/g, I have Cherry, Peach, Pearl and Pink and love the first 3 colors. But Pink is just not what I thought itīd be. Actually I was quite suspicious when I read that the clear gloss will turn pink on lips. I remember CG lipsticks (the old Continuous Color ones) that turned from any lovely color into freaking bright fuschia on me, no matter how pretty and muted they were at first. Well...I thought itīs not CG, this is Baby Pink and itīs a gloss..it will turn a lovely pink. Wrong. I applied it to my lips and it turned a freaking bright fuschia :( Obviously they must use the same pigments like CG...) The good thing about the Baby Pink lipgloss is that it doesnīt stain my lips. I can wipe it off and no trace of fuschia left (the CG used to leave a not-so-lovely fuschia stain that was impossible to remove, even with Vaseline, Baby Oil or whatever). I think Iīll stick with the other gloss colors and might wear this occasionally muted down by another l/g. I am a PPP/NW15/dark brown eyes & hair

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2005 1:43:00 PM More reviews by mutemaniak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I loved how it gave a real significant colour to my lips. I learned that you should only apply it to exfoliated, smooth lips (use a thin layer of Vaseline as a base). It's really sticky, like honey. But I really love it for it's colour. It looks like a sheer gloss but it's NOT. It gives a very obvious shade. I really want to try the other colours now :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2005 4:34:00 AM More reviews by Vienna_sg

Brought it because it is cheap. I did not have high expectation on the lip gross and as expected it doesn't last after every meal.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2005 3:40:00 PM More reviews by haejin

I love this baby pink lip gloss. This pink is interesting cause the color changes as times go by. it's get's pinker and PINKER. But it's very cute when it's on and I just love to see the difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2005 5:08:00 PM More reviews by SakuraBlossom

I absolutely love this gloss and wouldn't be without it. At first it comes out clear but after a few minutes it turns a lovely tropical medium pink with no shimmer. Feels less sticky than the other Baby Pink lipglosses but lasts just as long. One of my favourite lipglosses ever.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2004 11:20:00 PM More reviews by klement1983

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

*eugh* what IS this? I can't read the japanese so I just assumed it was a pinkish tinged gloss. At first it goes on nicely, but over time it changes colour with your body temperature so by half an hour later, i had blood red lips. I thought it was a defect but apparently its written on the instructions. So unless you want red red lips that you cannot control(NOT pink as the label says) i wouldnt buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2004 4:10:00 AM More reviews by ytwan

Love the long lasting shine. Looks like i just had a popsicle! A bit heavier and stickier than most lip glosses, but I find that a day without this leaves my lips dry and flaky, especially with the office air conditioner on at full blast. I've given up on most of my lip sticks, they always dry me out, even the moisturising ones. This one works better, and is so much more fun! Have this in peach, pink and cherry too. I normally use the pink one at work, but for fun night outs, the opaque tube is my staple!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2004 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Ms_Ma

I just received this as a gift. While I like the staying power of the gloss and the small travel friendly size i do realize that it turns pinker in the cracks and lines in my lips and so requires lots of mirror checks. The colour also bleeds a little, while not extremely obvious, is annoying.