October 1, 2014 | 1605 users online

Lip Liners - Make Up For Ever - 2C lip liner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by amra1221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is probably my most used and repurchased lip liner of all time. Its the perfect color!
Just the other day i did find a dupe. Same color, same texture, and same staying power!! The dupe is Prestige cosmetics waterproof lip liner in fleur. I think its only $2.99 which totally beats MUFE price of $19. However, i still love my MUFE lip liner and will continue purchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This MUFE lip liner does everything I could want a lip liner to do- it glides on smoothly and keeps my lips defined all day, even through meals. The formula isn't chalky or stiff, it's very creamy but doesn't melt off like other lip liners. 2C is a medium rose pink that looks nice under the pinkish-nude and coral-pink lip colors I always wear. Will def repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 8:00:00 AM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE MUFE lipliners! I own 1C& 2C. 2C is a pretty rose color. It holds the lipstick very well & is easy to work with & sharpen. I will definately keep repurchasing these lipliners. Worth the $$!