October 2, 2014 | 899 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Nail Enamel - Dreamer

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by SarahCosProf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this polish. It is a baby blue, very cool hues. The price was not bad since I purchased this at Wal-Mart. I first used this as a pedicure polish, and I was highly impressed! Very crème sheened and pastel. On my fingers, it tended to look spotty and streaky, so the second coat is very essential to get the full potential of the product! The lasting capability could definitely be better, but for the price I wasn't expecting OPI potential! A base coat is highly recommended to achieve the desired result! This would look very nice with a matte top coat!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by KellynElise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The color is pretty similar to Essie Bikini So Teeny, and the formula is pretty standard. But I find that this polish chips way too quickly, even when I use Seche Vite. Booooo!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm wondering if the quality of Revlon's nail polishes is going downhill because I haven't been impressed with the last couple of bottles I've bought, including this one.

It's a cute pale blue and ideal for the summer but the application isn't all that great. I found it to be streaky and watery. I needed about 3 coats in order for a nice, opaque look on toenails. The wear isn't bad but you need patience when applying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by anthropologie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A nice blue that reminds me of Essie's bikini so teeny, but with a dustier and more opaque creme finish! It's beautiful and I only need 2 coats! No chipping for me

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by xlemonbright

I loooove this color! Great for spring. Actually heard about it from stilababe09's instagram :) I needed three coats for this to be opaque; two might've been okay but I'm always nervous to leave to much polish on the brush >_>. And it's lasted really well just put it on last night with no base or top coat and lasted completely chip free through a really busy day at work (I'm a waitress and my hands/nails are always hitting/picking up/cleaning things). Only reason I didn't give 5 lippies was because when I put it on it didnt go completely smoothly and you could see little ridges. But once again this could be my fault as I don't like to have too much on the brush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by CordulaM

Ok, I *just* did this, so we'll see about tip wear, but instantly I noticed it goes on far better than "Minted" which I bought at the same time. This application is nice and opaque in two, legit. The color is GORGEOUS and I got it on a buy one get one half off. So overall, so far, I'm happy. Will update if it chips, but still got a great deal so I'm good. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by mikiesmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this shade of blue. On my nails, the shade is the same as it looks in the bottle. No chipping after one week, but I never have chipping with Revlon polish. I wouldn't buy again only because I'll never finish this bottle, and I don't buy trendy colors a second time. Best of all it was only $1, so even if I hadn't liked it, I wouldn't have lost any money on it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i really really LOVE this color! its like a dusty pastel blue color. i hate the formula, its very goopy or atleast the one I got was. reminds me of the other revlon one, i think it was called "minted" streaky and goopy. but b/c the color is sooo pretty i wear it

soo i read somewhere this is almost a dupe for essie's bikini so teeny...mmm almost not really. this is more a dusty, essie's is more bright and sky blue like. i prefer this color

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by SEHavens

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I kept passing on Bikini so teeny by Essie, because I didn't think I would wear it much. Also, Essie chips on me bad. But....I really got to liking the color, and then couldn't find a BST. So, I chose this.. Revlon Dreamer..pretty much the same color as BST. 2 coats and one coat of SV. This is my third day on my fingers, and not one chip....It still looks like I just put it on. Revlon always wears better for me than Essie. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Soiuxee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Revlon's dreamer is a beautiful slightly dusky cornflower blue. It applied only so so at first but leveled out well. The color is gorgeous (close to Essie's Bikini so Teeny but a little bit darker) and with top coat the wear was pretty good!