October 25, 2014 | 1423 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Nail Enamel - Flirt

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely pretty pink colour with a slight lilac hue.
Need 2 coats. I feel it needed 3 but it was getting 'tacky' when it appears dry. It wasn't quite dry - but still dried pretty quickly.
It gives a really shiny finish. It feels really smooth.

I have tried one other Revlon polish - a shimmery slightly darker pink (possibly 'orchid' shade - a friend'). This one is not shimmery. It is a creme.
It is easy to get too much on the brush, in which case it will seep in to/over base of nails/cuticles so you have to be careful to get the right amount on the brush. Too little and it will get streaky.

The bottle looks posh. Posher than any others I own but equally its more expensive and I'm not sure its worth more than others I have. I think there is more nail varnish in it than most though, but I have never used up any medium sized nail polishes.its not as expensive as some like opi though, where I think ur paying for the brand and marketing/fancy name of a polish. Just expensive for drugstore.

The downside of the bottle is if you do use a lot I imagine it would be difficult to get more nail varnish out the bottle as it widens.
It is also quite heavyweight.

Nice polish though and lovely colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Erotic

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very pretty lilac pink with blue/purple undertones... Perfect for Spring/Easter/Pastel/Summer, etc.... Just like stated before me... At first I didn't agree with the color description until I stepped outside and saw it in the sunlight.
Very pretty!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by alyssa18o6

First off im a HUGE fan of Revlon polishes. I think they are right on par with OPI and Essie as far as staying power. Their color selection isn't huge but the limited edition shades that come out give you a bit of variety. Also I love that they try to "dupe" the higher end polishes put out by Chanel & Deborah Lipmann and etc. The price isn't bad either, but it's on the pricer side for drugstore polish for me. This color is AMAZING! It's a blue based pink that looks amazing on my skintone. I usually hate pink polishes, but kept eying this one and decided I had to have it. It's a typical Revlon polish in regards to wear. I have get almost a week of wear out of the polish before it chips (with top coat & basecoat)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by CRosieB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Flirt is a very pretty purpley lilac pink...nice and I like it...it chipped after 3 days - not sure if its the polish or the Seche Vite base and coat.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by pnnylne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really blue toned bright pink polish. If MAC Pink Friday lipstick were a nail color, this would be the color. It goes on smooth. One coat is semi-sheer, two coats and it is fully opaque. The smell is a bit strong, but I like the color and I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by shannonhubz

Bought this today at Target for $3.75. It's gorgeous! Perfect for Spring/Easter/Pastel/Summer, etc. It's a gorgeous creamy pink, but with definite blue/purple undertones. Looks fantastic, even with my pale, wintery skin.

Excellent opaque application. Looked good with one coat, amazing with two. I used Seche Vite basecoat and topcoat, and it lasted almost 5 days without a single chip.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by satinpinknouveau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Oh my gosh, this is a cheaper version of Lucky Lucky Lavender by OPI. So happy to have found this, the shade is gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

flirt is a soft creamy baby pink nail polish.it last long with revlon top coat.perfect color for summer!love it!