Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Peacock

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

First of all...i didnt plan on buying this product. but when i swatched it, i loved the colour so much i jsut had to. I felt like i could justify the price because the colour is such a gorgeous shimmering teal. It glides on pretty easily and lasts all day on me, which makes it really great for summer. I adore how this looks and have used it so many times and have since bought another colour (bluefin, ana amzing black with bright blue sparkles) and adore that too.

The only problem i have with these is the packaging. it doenst feel cheap at all but im just really not a fan of twist-up pencil liners, id prefer just to use a sharpener. i know people think its much more convenient but i find that twist-up liners tend to break so much more easily, and one day you twist it to find that nothing happens. this hasnt happened yet but even so the product feels delicate and im worried it will break, which would be such a shame considering the price.

nevertheless i do love the liner and would buy it again, i do wish it was cheaper, but the colour is so gorgeous i know i wont find a cheaper equivilant. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this color. I have blue/green/gray eyes and this bright teal makes my eyes look amazing. The packaging makes this product almost unusable. It's a twist-up, no sharpening type of liner but the problem is that after a few uses, it's so thick that it's impossible to get a thin line.

Also, waterproof? No.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I got this free from Birchbox. I am thankful it was free because the product works really well but the color is annoying. Peacock color is more of a greenish than a true dark teal. So it doesnt work well with blue clothes, and doesnt work well with green clothes either, its very in the middle. I wished I had gotten another color but since it was free, Im keeping the rating at 4.