Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water Cloth

4.7

Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Lactic Acid, Arginine, Butylene Glycol, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Betula Alba Juice, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Glycerin.

on 12/7/2014 12:25:00 PM

This is by far the BEST makeup removing wipes I have ever used. Seriously. The Lazy Girl's Best Friend! Takes off every single iota of makeup in your face, & you don't even have to wash your face after! (You can if you want, but there are some days when I just collapse in bed after throwing the used wipe away--don't judge me! :p) It's gentle but hardcore, somehow makes my complexion look better the next day after I use it, & it's fab for travel! I agree that it's expensive for everyday use but it's one of those products that I'd gladly shell out for just because it works so fricking well. Definitely HG Status!

on 11/3/2014 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm not really a cleansing cloth kinda gal, but these are the bees knees. They are too expensive to use daily but are a lifesaver for travel. Really gentle, even on my eyes. They are alcohol free and leave no residue. I am very acne prone and these did not break me out after using them for 3 weeks straight on vacation. I used them on the 10 hr plane ride and my face was not as dried out as it usually gets up in the air. Also, the packaging is great at keeping the moisture in. I just went back to a travel pack I had open for over a month and could tell no difference from when I had first opened it.

The cleansing spa water seems to have all the same ingredients so I will try that next hoping it will be more economical. Otherwise this just became a staple in my travel bag.

on 3/31/2014 8:47:00 PM

Great product and great concept.

on 1/18/2014 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

These are amazing for travel but a little expensive for every day use. These are just as gentle as water. It's essentially the same micellar water Koh Gen Do sells in a durable cotton sheet. This is the best makeup wipe I have used. Most seem to leave an odd residue and the fragrance can be irritating, but not these. 10/10

on 3/30/2012 7:10:00 PM

LOVE THESE! The smell like fresh, clean water with just a touch of flowers. Clean everything off and do NOT sting my eyes or make my face itch. 3 pack of 10 for $29 is a great price. You can rip them in half and get 60 or more wipes, they clean that well. For travel, gym back, or just when you're too lazy to do your usual routine, these are fantastic.

on 1/18/2012 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

i did receive those ones as a xmas gift! It did remove the makeup well,it was enought wet to do the job of removing,cleansing the face!then,i finish with l'oreal age perfect toner,it complete the operation of removing makeup.i've been trying the roc ones as well,moisturizing and did remove well the makeup,but more oily.this one is more watery...wich is good.so,depending of your skin type,those are really good!i'm testing revitalift towelettes now...so, did love those ones for removing my makeup!

on 1/18/2012 7:58:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Being prone to occasionally going to bed late & lazy but feeling guilty about not washing off my makeup, I've tried tons of cleansing/makeup removing wipes/cloths/towelettes. Some are drugstore, some high end (korres pomegranate, frais, etc.) This one is the best. It's also the most expensive.

Organic! Mineral laden Japanese spring water! Pure unbleached cotton! Alcohol free! Wowie.

Well really what it comes down to is that this one is most effective at removing makeup. & my skin doesn't feel tight or uncomfortable either. Of course, I still find a bit of eye makeup in the morning, so nothing will ever be as good as my cleansing regimen at the sink.

Will repurchase this.