October 24, 2014 | 1711 users online

Brows - Jordana - FabuBrow eyebrow pencil - 03 dark brown

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by DisNicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

After searching through a bunch of pencils for one that actually matches my eyebrows, here it is. The only one and it was only like a buck. I tried a handful of other "dark" browns, and they weren't dark at all. What I needed was just a touch above black, and this is it. Cheap without the smudgy runnyness you usually get with cheap pencils too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I also have this in 03/Dark Brown and LOVE it! Seems to stay put throughout the day. I previously used those cheapie pencils from N.Y.C. or Wet n Wild, and they never lasted at all! I got tired of my brows disappearing at the end of the day, so I gave this a try, when I spotted it @Kmart. So glad I bought it! LOVE the creamy formula! Easy to use and I like having the brush on the cap. It is, like the other reviewer mentioned, a bit hard to blend, but I also use the powder duo and don't seem to have much of a problem. Also, I don't spot any red tones in this brow pencil as some others seem to have. If it's in here, it's very light and not noticeable. A true dark brown eyebrow pencil. LOVE this and Jordana's brow duo in Black! My brows are looking natural now. How awesome is that? I don't wear much makeup, but brows are SO important, especially because I don't have any!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

I usually use CG brow & eye makers and Rimmel eyebrow pencils. CG for the great non-smudge formula & Rimmel for the convenient blending brush on the cap. Jordana has this same type of brush on it's cap which is what attracted it to me. I also thought it was .99 but after check out it was actually $3.29. I decided to keep it and give it a try. The formula is just right for nice even application but when I go to use the brush I have a hard time blending the formula. I took some time to try and even out both brows over and over but to no avail. It just ends up uneven and patchy. Not an issue that I have with CG or Rimmel. Because of this I am going to return it.