August 21, 2014 | 2033 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jean Paul Gaultier - Ma Dame

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This Ma Dame lotion was released in summer 2008. I have never tried the perfume so this review is for the lotion only. I have had this lotion since November 2011 and the bottle is about half full now.

This fragrance lotion for women contains a blend of acidic orange, musk, ceda, grenadine and velvet rose. This women's fragrance is recommended for casual wear.

To me this is a Citrus Floral and this lotion is so strong and long lasting that I really don't need or plan to buy the matching perfume. Ma Dame lotion is very silky and melts into my skin perfectly. The lotion bottle is a nice large size with a twist top that feel's safe to keep in my purse and nothing will spill out so I usually keep it in my purse on most day's to apply on my arm's and leg's in the afternoon.

My boyfriend said this lotion is so strong smelling that I shouldn't wear any perfume with it.

The Fragrance starts off in a very energizing sparkling Citrus that is really uplifting then a few minute's later the citrus is toned down when the pretty floral Rose appears beautifully.Finally the end result of the fragrance is A soft citrus/floral with woods/powder fragrance blend that smells pretty.

6.7 oz Melting Body Lotion
A floral fragrance fresh and soft. A concentration of smiles and pleasure.

*Details provided by Jean-Paul Gaultier

Fragrance Family: Musky
Fragrance Notes: Orange Zest, Grenadine, Fresh Rose, Floral Notes, Cedar, Musk
Launch Date: 2008
Personality: Hip/Modern
Season: All Seasons

This lotion was a gift and I have enjoyed wearing it.

My favorite perfume is Chanel CoCo Mademoiselle eau de parfum and I also like Juicy Couture eau de parfum which I will be buying again next. I also like Auric Blends perfume roll ons that are sold at a local natural health food store.