November 22, 2014 | 908 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Edgy Emerald

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2013 More reviews by 90sbaby4eva23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HATED THIS !!! It's a sea foam green with glitter chunks wasn't long lasting nor was it even a fascinating color which says a lot cause sea foam green is one of my favorite colors, literally faded off my lids in minutes. I brought this from Walmart one night & took it back the next day bad to the bronze & rich mahogany are much better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2013 4:39:00 AM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this eye shadow! Firstly, I usually never buy drugstore makeup, as I am very finnicky about what I apply to my face. But I saw these and was intrigued so I had to buy. Edgy emerald is a beautiful, sea green (Not dark forest green, but not too light either) with a very subtle shimmer/frost finish. It is deeply pigmented so one layer is enough for me, but if you want it super intense, I have layered it perfectly without it creasing. I have used it with and without primer, and even without primer, it lasts on my lids for a good 7 hours, but starts to fade thereafter. I wear this in conjunction with a copper on my crease and v shape. I love this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the last of the 4 beautiful color tattoo shadows that I bought. I loved this color and couldn't wait to try this out. This is very creamy product and it goes on evenly and smoothly. This color was so very sheer though when applying with my finger and i was really disappointed that it doesn't have much more pigment. I used my finger and this is highly blendable that way. This is so easy to work with and I really like the formula. I applied this over an eye primer and white eye shadow base as usual. I also tried this using a liner brush to apply a nice defining line and it worked better for that and the color was very buildable. This is nice for summer though as it is a soft color and looks very beachy. The color name is Edgy Emerald but it looks more like Sea Green to me. It is pretty on my blue eyes. This did not crease, cake up or dry up and flake off. It does not have any glitter or shimmer at all and is a pretty matte shadow. This does stay on and on and on. I put this on at 0500 and at 2230 when I washed it off it was still just as strong and pretty as it was when I applied it. No fading, no smudging, no fallout. I will be happy to use this up this summer!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by xshado

Love having this color in my makeup collection.
This is the first color tattoo i bought.
It has more of a green color than blue.
It makes your makeup and eyes pop, both eyeliner and shadow looks great.
The brush really picks up the product easily because its so smooth.
It doesn't say its waterproof but it lasts so long if you're going to be in the water.
I went to a water park yesterday and put it on my lower lash and it lasted the whole day, love it!
Since its a cream shadow formula it will last much longer,
The packaging is good, it comes in a small round container, the same as the benefit creaseless shadow/liner.
i plan on getting the other colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

So everyone on youtube is just raving on and on about these color tattoos and I decided to give in and grab some. I already have tough as taupe which I love and they didn't have bad to the bronze so I grabbed this one and didn't really expect much. I really love this colour, it is a nice emerald colour which is kinda blueish but more green. I used it as a liner on top of my black liner and it really makes my brown eyes POP! I haven't used this as a all over lid colour but I'm sure it'll be just as beautiful. It goes on very creamy and dries nicely but the only bad thing when I used it as a liner is that I really had to pack it on to get the colour I wanted. It's okay though since it's such a beautiful colour. This product is pretty inexpensive and you do get quite a bit in the container so I say it's worth the buy. I would definitely get this again and recommend it to anyone who wants to have fun with some colour.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I prefer this shade in particular as liner instead of shadow. I find as shadow it applies patchy and unevenly, but as liner it is a great pop of color. I've received many compliments. It lasts long, too, which is great in the hot summer months. The downside is this takes a few layers as liner to get an opaque line.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Fritosk

This product was pretty good. I wouldn't say I am in LOVE with it. I Love the color choices and packaging but the product itself isn't that great. It doesn't last on my eye lids for to long I have to put a primer on and the color fades easily. I try building the color up but it just fades. I still really like this product and I want to try the other colors just wish it would last longer!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to agree with loriann below. Its a jade bright christmas green color. I was hoping for more muted seafoam green. I was a bit dissapointed in the color, color tatoo line needs more colors, the jeweltones are hardly wearable. Their neutral shades are my fav: bronze, gold, white, taupe. I really do hope they expand the line for other shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like to wear this as an eyeliner and it lasts forever once on. I used to use a powder based green color by CG, but have switched to this, no touch-ups necessary, no fading and what a gorgeous emerald color. Awesome product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by ktkemp33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LASTS FOREVER! BEAUTIFUL SHADE! $5.94 at Target!
What more can I say???!!!