Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa Apricot & White Tea Face Scrub

3.3

I LOVE this scrub! It has been years of me trying other facial scrubs before a friend gave me this! I used to use Sebastian Trucco's facial scrub and they discontinued it back in 2006 and I was devastated!
Unlike other scrubs that leave your face feeling oily, this one makes it feel clean and refreshed. Yes, you need to use moisturizer after but nothing thick, just something light without a lot of emollients.
People have noticed my skin looking better and I feel better about my skin.
You don't have to rub your face hard, you just need to make sure you are rubbing in circular motions after applying. Don't use too much water or you want get the full effect of the scrub. Rub gently but at least for around a minute.
This product has made me one "happy camper"!

on 6/18/2012 9:18:00 PM

Too harsh for facial skin, feels like your skin is tearing. Would not recommend it.

on 1/19/2012 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Nothing too special but I got a very small tube for free. Its very similar to st ives scrub, but this feels a little bit more gritty. It washed away well. I recommend it if you need a good face scrub to keep in the shower.

on 1/17/2012 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

-Cons: A bit *too* harsh for my own personal liking. I prefer microbeads or tiny granules as opposed to thicker scrubs, which is what this one is. For a face scrub, it's a bit too abrasive for me. Didn't seem to brighten my skin or improve the overall appearance, although I'm sure it did remove some dead skin because it's a stronger scrub. My skin didn't particularly have that clean feeling afterwards either - kind of disappointed in that! (+Some chemicals in it that I don't care for as well.)

-Pros: Got it inexpensively in the travel size ($3.33) Comes in different sizes for traveling vs. everyday use. Smells fresh & clean. Packaging is cute. Got a lot of uses out of the travel size (probably about 10 face scrubs.)

-Not too wild about this product unfortunately! I wanted to like it because it's cute packaging and really useful travel size, but it's too much scrubby-ness for the after-effects, which were slim to none!