April 19, 2014 | 1308 users online

Scrubs - Bath and Body Works - True Blue Spa Apricot & White Tea Face Scrub

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by sassypants1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Too harsh for facial skin, feels like your skin is tearing. Would not recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing too special but I got a very small tube for free. Its very similar to st ives scrub, but this feels a little bit more gritty. It washed away well. I recommend it if you need a good face scrub to keep in the shower.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

-Cons: A bit *too* harsh for my own personal liking. I prefer microbeads or tiny granules as opposed to thicker scrubs, which is what this one is. For a face scrub, it's a bit too abrasive for me. Didn't seem to brighten my skin or improve the overall appearance, although I'm sure it did remove some dead skin because it's a stronger scrub. My skin didn't particularly have that clean feeling afterwards either - kind of disappointed in that! (+Some chemicals in it that I don't care for as well.)

-Pros: Got it inexpensively in the travel size ($3.33) Comes in different sizes for traveling vs. everyday use. Smells fresh & clean. Packaging is cute. Got a lot of uses out of the travel size (probably about 10 face scrubs.)

-Not too wild about this product unfortunately! I wanted to like it because it's cute packaging and really useful travel size, but it's too much scrubby-ness for the after-effects, which were slim to none!