Laura Mercier Oil Free Flawless Face Kit

on 2/24/2015 4:07:00 PM

I received this today, so far I like it. It feels light, and comfortable. Easy to apply, I followed the suggested steps. I used clean fingers and sponges instead of brushes. Then powdered with mac natural skin finish, and added mac blush "something special".

on 1/16/2012 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my first time using any Laura Mercier products. I saw good reviews for both the regular TM and the oil free version. I chose the oil free kit in Nude. It is a great match and using just a tiny bit of the oil free primer under it keeps my aging skin looking smooth and fresh all day with only a touch up with powder in the afternoon. I like the matte finish that does not drag or emphasize dry spots. The concealer pot was kind of strange to work with at first. I use the peachy shade under my eyer and it coceals my dark circles better than my standard MAC cocealer. The yellow/neutral concealer covers all my redness from mild rosacea and even covers a birthmark without being cakey. I only use the setting powder over spots I have used the concealer. I use my trusty Clinique Almost Powder Makeup all over to set everthing. This keeps me shine free until well after lunch with no creasing or accectuating the fine lines aroud my eyes. I used use full coverage foundation all over but as my skin ages less coverage looks softer. I will have to use it longer to see if it causes my rosacea to flare up, but so far this is a winner.

Update: After using it for a month I have had to caused repeated flare ups with my rosacea. So downgrading it. Not good for my skin afterall.