February 28, 2015 | 2076 users online

Foundations - Rimmel - Wake Me Up

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2015 3:44:00 AM More reviews by EleanorJ1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good foundation, nice smell, good coverage. It was perfect for me until they stopped selling the lighter shades at the boots in Brighton? I searched all the high street stores and I can only find the darker shades.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2015 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1990

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I started liking this foundation as it is very good value for money and very brightening. When first applied I like it. It illuminates the skin and looks fairly natural and fresh however this just melted off of my skin so quickly. It also has reflective particles in it to give the radiant finish however this just looks like you have a face covered in glitter at some points. I have kept this as it would work well on dry skin I think and if my skin type were to become less oily then this might work. Just be careful in harsh light it can look too sparkly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2015 9:52:00 PM More reviews by GreenlandicLittleWhale

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this foundation! The coverage is medium, but it's buildable and has a little bit of shimmer, but they're always not visible. I have a dry skin and use this in shade 201 Classic Beige and this is perfect for me! It wakes you up if you wonder. It doesn't feel oily for me, but a lot of people says it does for them. It can last for about 9-10 hours, and it's my all time fave foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2015 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Yumi2

I like this better than my Skin 79 Hot Pink BB cream which I thought I would never stray from. I got this in true ivory which is a perfect match for me. My first impression of this was that it felt heavy, greasy and a bit difficult to spread for a medium coverage foundation after a week of trial I started to love it.

This foundation is best applied with fingers. The formula actually works really well with the harsh dry Canadian winters. I have combination dry skin and flaking around my nose and most foundations looks horrid as the pigments starts collecting in the dry and flaky areas except for this one which is AMAZING. With dry harsh cold winds that hurt my face this foundation acts like a shield...it doesn't feel heavy or greasy under those conditions, it's the perfect winter foundation.

Don't let the glittery particles deter you because I was originally horrified by it too when I took a swatch on my hand but it's actually very subtle and non traceable on the face.

This foundation wears through out a 6 hrs day no problem, no patchy-ness at all. I've also worn it up to 13 hrs but by that point it looks and feels greasy. I wouldn't make this my spring/ summer/ fall foundation though I don't thinks it's going to work well year round.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2015 10:18:00 AM More reviews by vikuliuxasxas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was using this product for a long time but few weeks ago I started don't like this product because foundation is quite heavy and after 1 hour my face looked patchy(if this is even a word) in some areas i just looked orange I dont know why it just started to look like that maybe the foundation was out of expire date but happyly today bought a new foundation "maybelline dream matte mousse" going to try this out:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2015 7:30:00 AM More reviews by iloveurbandecay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My first day wearing this foundation, and oh goodness, I'm impressed. I bought this because it was relatively inexpensive and a certain YouTube goddess had raved about it being her favourite foundation of all, high or low end.

Well, I can see her point. It glides on like silk and makes my face luminous, not oily or shiny, but not matte either. It's a gorgeous finish. I do use the lightest shade and it is a bit too dark/yellow for my fair skin, but with a bit of MUFE setting powder it's absolutely fine.

Yesterday, I was wearing a matte foundation and was dismayed to look in the mirror of the office bathroom at 2:30 and find part of my face peeling from dryness... and I have oily skin (blotting 3-4 times a day). It's these Canadian winters - that freezing wind does a number on your skin!

I get a sense that the peeling won't happen with this foundation. I really love the look and feel of it, even though it's not precisely a perfect skin match I would say yes, I would definitely purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2015 7:48:00 PM More reviews by EllieRichardsxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

I used to wear this foundation before I got into high end makeup. From what I remmber it did seem quite oily, but also I did used to cake my makeup on back then so that may of had something to do with it, I also remmber the colour wasn't great on me. After seeing this foundation pop up again, I'm gonna try it again soon and see how I get on the second time around, as I love dewy finishes. (Not oily!)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2015 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Chanelthischanelthat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am so conflicted honestly. I want to say this is one of the best foundations I've ever used, when i wore it I though my skin looked dewy, had an amazing coverage and it smelled SO good. When I was wearing it the only problem I had was the lightest shade was way to orange for me, and so I'd have to wear a lot of the product and bronzer on my neck. However, looking back I remember it not sitting well on blemishes, looked super oily on my already oily T - zone and blocked my pores. It could just be me being bitter about the colour not being right, but I do know that if the pigment wasn't so orange it would be my go to foundation - despite a harsh hindsight. Overall, it is a good foundation for dry skin, and it didn't break me out at all. Just the goddamn colour range

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2015 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Amalielv

This is a great foundation if you have dryer skin. It feels light(a little bit sticky but nothing crazy) and gives a nice light coverage. It lasts about 8 hours on me without powder and I think it's a great spring/summer foundation. Bad things about it: it looks weird with powder, and it looks really shimmery with powder. Also there isn't a lot of colours, witch is really annoying, but it's pretty light so it doesn't matter.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2015 5:56:00 AM More reviews by Lumpytacos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

A good foundation, but ruined with those tiny shimmers! When I put this on in the morning, it's hardly noticeable but during the day, I resemble Edward Cullen! Has medium to full coverage which makes my dry patches quite noticeable.