July 29, 2014 | 1183 users online

Lipstick - Designer Brand - Lipstick (all colours)

rated 1.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 6:48:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

Designer Brand is a range a cheap makeup available in Australia. There are a couple of positive reviews for their eyeshadow palette and their foundation, and I have to say, their eyeshadow palettes are fun to play with and fairly decent quality. Their lipsticks, however, are dreadful. Over the years I hve been given three different tubes in three different colours. All three applied unevenly, smeared, and had no lasting power whatsoever. I've tried using them after wiping my lips completely dry, the lipsticks still smeared. I've tried using them after filling in my lips completely with lipliner, and they still smeared and came off with every bite of food or sip of coffee. They come in ugly, oversized plastic tubes and cost arounc $7AU. SAVE YOUR MONEY!! Even the el cheapo lipsticks available at the $2 bargain basement shops are better quality than these. Seriously the worst lipsticks I have every used.