The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes Palette 22

3.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/5/2013 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

The combination of shades in this palette is not helpful
but these will last forever
good for applying to under eyebrow area

on 1/16/2012 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I went to Body Shop for a light pink glittery shadow because I ran out of one MAC light glitter pink color and I did not have any other makeup store but the Body Shop nearby. This palette does not contain ANY color like that. So I bought the palette 21, but this was so beautiful that I could not resist. And I must say, I reach this palette more often than the boring 21 with all the useful colors ha ha. This palette contains: Pure Turquoise, Mint Green, Silver Grey and Forest Green.
Pure Turquoise is just what name implies, Bright Turquoise,
Mint Green is palest of all colors. Light green, I just do not understand why is this color "mint green" real mint is lot darker than this, but maybe they always mean like the color of the candy mint??
Forest Green is the Darkest, I use it as a liner also. It is Dark like our Pine tree filled forests in Finland. Dramatic green color.
And then there is Silver Grey. I would however call it silvery green color. It has a hint of green in it.
This is a beautiful palette. I wish I could find or make a MAC palette like this. Because these Body Shop palettes always crease on me. Maybe it is becuase of the marula oil they use. I dont know.