April 20, 2014 | 1591 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter - Tutti Frutti

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by spiderleenie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only orange-y lipstick that looks good on me. I bought it on a whim, almost waiting to be disappointed in the color, but ended up being amazed at how well it works with my pale skin! Gorgeous color that I rocked on a regular basis last Summer, and I will most certainly rock it again this Summer! :)

The Revlon Lip Butters are some of my favorite lip products ever: They feel good on the lips, they don't dry out my lips, they have a decent amount of pigmentation, and they seem to be "low-maintenance" to me. I feel like I can put these lip products on without using a mirror. They may not last a really long time (they tend to rub off if I'm eating dinner, or something), but they're so easy to work with that I don't mind it. These are the lipsticks that I unexpectedly reach for the most. Tutti Frutti is no exception!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by kristynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous colour. Looks really good with my fair skin and I wish I had it sooner. My first orange-y shade but it really does look great.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i would buy this again for the formula but this color just didnt work for me. im surprised because i am nc42 and i can pull off most bright colors. this was just too milky, patchy and the wrong shade of orange on my pigmented lips-was not flattering at all. returned! 2 lippies for being buttery and smooth.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

I was excited to make this my second Revlon Lip Butter purchase. At first, I was not too up with the whole lip butter trend. But after purchasing Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee, I was really impressed. The color payoff was really good for a not-matte creamy lipstick. The plus being that the formula was super moisturizing on the lips. I am to replace my lip balm with this lip butter, getting the same effect.

However, I thought this specific lip butter color was a miss for me. I am an NW15 with cool pink undertones. This neon orange lipstick didn't make me adventurous. It made me look sick with bright orange lips and washed out.

Overall, I would recommend Revlon Lip Butters. But I cannot recommend this color. Fortunately, I was able to return this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by rhody

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Another so-so lip butter. I like the packaging, and of course the texture is PERFECT - moisturizing but not greasy or slippery. It has some stick to it, and I mean that in a good way. My problem with this one is the colour. It looks really cute in the tube but once on my lips there's a certain milkiness to it that gives it a very artificial quality. I almost feel like it turns neon on my lips, and not in a good way. As such, I can only wear a light layer of this - any more than that and I'm veering into old-lady lips with this colour. I don't hate this but would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by mayaonfiya

I bought this on a whim thinking it would read as a fun vibrant coral on my naturally dark pink lips, but it reads as a kind of peachy neutral instead, which is weird given how incredibly intense the color looks in the tube. So it gets worn occasionally, but it kind of washes me out and it's not really my thing. Like all the lip butters, though, it has a nice formulation and has pretty good staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Lizzyyx33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is honestly a very good lipstick. I usually am always looking for a lipstick that is very moisturizing and from having so many people saying that it was, I finally tried this lipstick and it does wonders on my lips! The color is absolutely beautiful (a nice orangey/coral color) and it stays on for a while with a nice sheen to it! For a drugstore product it is definitely worth buying!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Awijemi

It is actually kind of natural looking! Even though its orange! You could tell youre wearing lipstick but its not that bright. The packaging is cute but its hard to get the lid off, i made a dent in the lipstick : (

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 8:08:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ive tried some of the other colours of this product before so I knew what to expect from the product.
This colour is special though....its a lovely soft orange that I often mix with Sweet Tart to create a unique colour that is neither pink nor orange.
Lovely buttery, easy product to apply with very little effort. Nice for days where you dont want or need full coverage lipstick. Incredibly moisturising too.
Again, Im not big on the packaging...its cheap & difficult to remove the lid because there is no "grip" or "ridge".
Highly recommended colour & product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by dbgirl23

This was my first lip butter and I love it! It glides on and moisturizes my lips, the packaging is easy to use and pretty to look at, and the price is right. I took off one lippie because it doesn't stay on very long, but that's okay for a lip gloss type product. It looks very orange in the tube, but it's sheer. Combined with the pinkness in my lips, it's a perfect summer coral. I'm looking forward to trying some of the other colours in the Fall.