November 28, 2014 | 1823 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - EverCreme Intense Nourishing Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Babsfree

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't like this conditioner at all. It feels like a very rich conditioner in your hands but once you start to apply it to your hair it feels like you're spreading wax all through your hair. I have not noticed a difference at all in the condition of my hair. My hair is still frizzy and dry. I think after tax I paid $9. I can get a whole lot more product from other brands for less than I spent on this crap and the other products of my choice actually WORK on my hair. The consistency of this conditioner is very misleading, you think ohhh a rich and luxurious conditioner for my hair, ohhhh, ahhh! And then you apply it and realize what a mistake you made and think omg, is this it? Am I going to have to lop off my hair cause I just spread candle wax all through it? My hair clumps together the moment this stuff touches my hair. It's as if my hair is retaliating against me even more than it already does daily (frizzy, wavy, dry, color treated. Yes, my hair loves me *sarcasm*). To be fair, I've used this in my oldest son's hair, he's six and has the unfortunate curly hair gene his father has, which is like a bird's next but it's blonde and beautiful and I love it but this conditioner made his hair very dry and frizz up as soon as his hair dried then I noticed he kept scratching his head which is unusual for him. I've come to the conclusion this stuff is an abomination and should be avoided.
The scent, while good, is a warm vanilla smell. But it's just too much imo. Do we really need such a heavy scent? Maybe it's a scheme to distract us from the horrible product this conditioner is.
I've also realized to take the reviews on here with a grain of salt. Just cause a bunch of people are touting a product as HG doesn't mean it will be your HG and it could also mean those people who are leaving positive, glowing reviews are leaving those glowing reviews cause they're getting some kind of incentive from Company X. I just don't trust many of the reviews I read on here anymore; I feel like many of the reviews on here have failed me on sooo many of the products I've purchased. I really feel like so many of the reviews I read are from people in the blogosphere world who are sent freebies for their reviews and if they show their reviews in a positive light they get some kind of kickback, KWIM? I mean I don't think Jennifer Aniston, spokeswoman for Aveeno uses Aveeno products nor do I think P!nk uses Covergirl's Clump Crusher mascara outside of her representative state, come on, really. Sigh, that is just my opinion of course. I look at every review I read on here on a product with suspicion now, how sad. Don't get me wrong, there are some trusted users on here I've seen multiple reviews for many products from them and not all of their reviews are glowing and some are for certain products that have worked well for them. Don't be afraid to click on their profile to see their review history. I trust some of you, I really do! But some (shaking my fist in annoyance) I don't trust.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by iszeto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a heavy, rich conditioner. My long, fine hair feels quite coated and weighted down, to the point of it annoying me with weighed down hair on the back of my neck!

The scent is really strong as everyone states. You'll either love it or hate it.

Worth trying but definitely would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

My scalp is dry and sensitive. My hair is dry, short, curly, and color-treated. Before my first use of EverCreme Intense Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner, I clarified my hair with Alberto VO5 Clarifying Shampoo.
I've used the conditioner, along with the matching shampoo, twice. I leave the conditioner on my hair for two minutes, per instructions. My hair feels well-conditioned and looks full and shiny and it is curling up nicely, My scalp doesn't feel dry or irritated as sometimes happens with condtioners. I like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by ExoticDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the fact that L'Oreal is carrying a line of sulfate-free, vegan hair care products. That being said, I've been trying to use hair-friendly brands such as Aveda and if I am using drugstore I typically get the brand Clear for shampoo and this line from L'Oreal. This conditioner is wonderful. I thought it was a mask and realized it wasn't, but I still love it. The girls that color their hair will know how amazing the conditioners that come with the hair color are. This leaves me with that same feel, satin-soft hair. It's thick and creamy. I typically wash with whichever shampoo I'm using and then apply this focusing on my ends and leave it in until I'm finished showering and then I rinse. I also like to use a very little pea-sized drop throughout my hair when I'm out of the shower and my hair is still wet. So far I'm liking this product very much, and I'd like to try the shampoo and masque. I'll be updating this review.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by kaitlyn1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

First off, I should start by saying that I have an impulsive urge to buy and try different conditioners/shampoos. I am that idiot that reads the back of the bottle and trots to the register with eager optimism only to toss the product into my goop bin under the sink after I stumble upon the next thing.

With this product, I bought it during a 'sulfate free' kick when I kept hearing/reading that sulfates + hair = the end of the world. Being one who colors her hair frequently, straightens her hair almost daily, and washes daily, I am obsessed with my hair and taking care of it despite torturing it on the daily.

So, one day at Walmart I looked on the bottom shelf and found this 8.5 oz tube for less than 7 bucks. I kind of go by the rule if it's less than 10 bucks and frequently seen via TV commercials, steer clear but I opened it, sniffed it, and it smelled nice plus the sulfate free part.

It's been 8 months now just about and I still have maybe a quarter of it left. Since purchasing, I have bought many many many other products yet this still maintains its spot in the shower when I remember its there (i have ALOT of product lining my shower lol) and when I use it I must say, I'm glad I do.

It smells lovely, its creamy and thick, and I've used it as both an in/out conditioner and a 10 min deep conditioner and both ways give me excellent results. It works better than more expensive products I've picked up at Sally's and maintains it's scent throughout the day despite using my flat iron on my hair.

Realistically, I probably won't be repurchasing just because I've decided to stop coloring my hair and work more towards repair and though this made my always damaged hair feel soft and thick, I've found products more geared towards my goal.

All in all, if you're on a budget or looking to try something new, go ahead and pick this up because it's a great value and again, smells amazinggggg!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by laluna82

I tried this on my chronically dry hair this morning, and it was love at first lather! It has a thick, rich texture, so a little goes along way. I loved the summery, coconut scent. The one downside is that it did take a long time to rinse the conditioner out of my hair, but that may have been because I accidentally used too much. It has kept my hair feeling soft and shiny all day, and I am definitely considering getting a full sized tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by goldteapot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product looks like it would be a good conditioner but it just does not moisturize well. I did enjoy the vanilla scent but def would not repurchase for my dry hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by bubblygirl

This product really moisturizes my dry ends and helps keep my unmanageable hair more tame. It isn't a miracle worker, but I'd say it's a real workhorse in my hair routine; I have 2a through 2c textures in my hair so it's hard to find products that control frizz while not weighing down the spirals too much. I love the squeeze bottle as well because you can cut the top open for the last bits of product. I'm not a fan of the heavy, smokey, vanilla/caramel scent, but it does disappate eventually. Not sure about the price since it was a gift, but I know the L'Oreal products are the more expensive drugstore products, probably around $10 where I live. I'd repurchase again if I weren't always searching for the perfect product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

In the beginning I thought this was alright, but after a couple of uses I get the greasy but dry thing so my hair doesn't really like it. I feel like this coats the hair after a while and it only makes my hair look good right after I washed and blow dryed it, the day after it just looks dry and dirty again. I wouldn't buy it again, hate the packaging of bolth the shampoo & conditioner and the scent a smoky vanilla is not for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by julia178

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Very decent conditioner, detangles reasonably well, leaves my should length slightly wavy hair soft and clean with some slip. I do like the warm vanilla smell, in fact I much prefer it to the usual fruity floral scents of most other hair products I have tried. I use this with the corresponding shampoo and alternate between the conditioner and the deep conditioning mask of the EverCreme line.