August 28, 2014 | 1685 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - EverCreme Intense Nourishing Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

My scalp is dry and sensitive. My hair is dry, short, curly, and color-treated. Before my first use of EverCreme Intense Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner, I clarified my hair with Alberto VO5 Clarifying Shampoo.
I've used the conditioner, along with the matching shampoo, twice. I leave the conditioner on my hair for two minutes, per instructions. My hair feels well-conditioned and looks full and shiny and it is curling up nicely, My scalp doesn't feel dry or irritated as sometimes happens with condtioners. I like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by ExoticDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the fact that L'Oreal is carrying a line of sulfate-free, vegan hair care products. That being said, I've been trying to use hair-friendly brands such as Aveda and if I am using drugstore I typically get the brand Clear for shampoo and this line from L'Oreal. This conditioner is wonderful. I thought it was a mask and realized it wasn't, but I still love it. The girls that color their hair will know how amazing the conditioners that come with the hair color are. This leaves me with that same feel, satin-soft hair. It's thick and creamy. I typically wash with whichever shampoo I'm using and then apply this focusing on my ends and leave it in until I'm finished showering and then I rinse. I also like to use a very little pea-sized drop throughout my hair when I'm out of the shower and my hair is still wet. So far I'm liking this product very much, and I'd like to try the shampoo and masque. I'll be updating this review.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by kaitlyn1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

First off, I should start by saying that I have an impulsive urge to buy and try different conditioners/shampoos. I am that idiot that reads the back of the bottle and trots to the register with eager optimism only to toss the product into my goop bin under the sink after I stumble upon the next thing.

With this product, I bought it during a 'sulfate free' kick when I kept hearing/reading that sulfates + hair = the end of the world. Being one who colors her hair frequently, straightens her hair almost daily, and washes daily, I am obsessed with my hair and taking care of it despite torturing it on the daily.

So, one day at Walmart I looked on the bottom shelf and found this 8.5 oz tube for less than 7 bucks. I kind of go by the rule if it's less than 10 bucks and frequently seen via TV commercials, steer clear but I opened it, sniffed it, and it smelled nice plus the sulfate free part.

It's been 8 months now just about and I still have maybe a quarter of it left. Since purchasing, I have bought many many many other products yet this still maintains its spot in the shower when I remember its there (i have ALOT of product lining my shower lol) and when I use it I must say, I'm glad I do.

It smells lovely, its creamy and thick, and I've used it as both an in/out conditioner and a 10 min deep conditioner and both ways give me excellent results. It works better than more expensive products I've picked up at Sally's and maintains it's scent throughout the day despite using my flat iron on my hair.

Realistically, I probably won't be repurchasing just because I've decided to stop coloring my hair and work more towards repair and though this made my always damaged hair feel soft and thick, I've found products more geared towards my goal.

All in all, if you're on a budget or looking to try something new, go ahead and pick this up because it's a great value and again, smells amazinggggg!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by laluna82

I tried this on my chronically dry hair this morning, and it was love at first lather! It has a thick, rich texture, so a little goes along way. I loved the summery, coconut scent. The one downside is that it did take a long time to rinse the conditioner out of my hair, but that may have been because I accidentally used too much. It has kept my hair feeling soft and shiny all day, and I am definitely considering getting a full sized tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by goldteapot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product looks like it would be a good conditioner but it just does not moisturize well. I did enjoy the vanilla scent but def would not repurchase for my dry hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by bubblygirl

This product really moisturizes my dry ends and helps keep my unmanageable hair more tame. It isn't a miracle worker, but I'd say it's a real workhorse in my hair routine; I have 2a through 2c textures in my hair so it's hard to find products that control frizz while not weighing down the spirals too much. I love the squeeze bottle as well because you can cut the top open for the last bits of product. I'm not a fan of the heavy, smokey, vanilla/caramel scent, but it does disappate eventually. Not sure about the price since it was a gift, but I know the L'Oreal products are the more expensive drugstore products, probably around $10 where I live. I'd repurchase again if I weren't always searching for the perfect product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

In the beginning I thought this was alright, but after a couple of uses I get the greasy but dry thing so my hair doesn't really like it. I feel like this coats the hair after a while and it only makes my hair look good right after I washed and blow dryed it, the day after it just looks dry and dirty again. I wouldn't buy it again, hate the packaging of bolth the shampoo & conditioner and the scent a smoky vanilla is not for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by julia178

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Very decent conditioner, detangles reasonably well, leaves my should length slightly wavy hair soft and clean with some slip. I do like the warm vanilla smell, in fact I much prefer it to the usual fruity floral scents of most other hair products I have tried. I use this with the corresponding shampoo and alternate between the conditioner and the deep conditioning mask of the EverCreme line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by cheetah7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had been using Pureology Hydrate (which is made by the same company) as my go-to conditioner but when I ran out, I bought this conditioner to tide me over until I could get my usual. Plus it was on sale at my local drugstore so I figure why not? I also picked up the EverPure shampoo for color treated hair instead of the one that pairs with this because my hair is colored at the moment.

The result: Very soft, manageable, smooth hair with lots of bounce, movement and shine. My hair is waist length, wavy, very thick but with medium texture and the shampoo paired with this conditioner kept it very tame without weighing it down. I didn't notice any greasy or oily feeling but then again, my hair tended to be on the dry side and I only apply a quarter and a half size of product from middle of my waist length hair down to the ends and work the product in. I leave it on for 3-5 minutes in a shower cap before rinsing. I don't apply near the roots.

Yes the scent is like warm vanilla and to me it's okay although a bit strong for my preference. The scent lasted 2 days in my hair. Also the consistency is very thick and buttery, unlike typical drugstore conditioners that tend to be on the thin side. The consistency is closer to that of salon conditioners. Has a good slip and detangles hair easily with a wide tooth comb. The next day, hair still feels soft and smooth with no greasy or oily feeling. Overall I will repurchase again IF I'm really in a bind and can't find my usual shampoo and conditioner. In my experience it's not as good as the Pureology conditioner but I don't expect it to be at this price point. At most it's a good substitute for more expensive stuff and if you're on a budget this is a great product to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Gantz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
-Transforms dull dry hair into soft shiny hair
-Won't make your hair greasy
-Affordable

Cons:
-Strong vanilla scent that some people may not like

This is my favorite conditioner, sure there are higher end brands that may work a little better, but none are quite as affordable as this. I had to try this after I bought the EverCreme Intense Nourishing shampoo, and I've been loyal to both the shampoo and the conditioner for around a year. I also used this when I had shoulder length hair that had been tortured by bleaching, dying and heat styling. After first use I noticed an immediate change in my hair, it was softer, shinier and had more volume. I have had my hair cut into a short pixie cut since using this, and my natural (virgin) hair looks fantastic. My hair has never looked this healthy. Unlike most heavy conditioners my hair never looks greasy or weighed down. I will continue to repurchase this as long as it's made.