October 21, 2014 | 1626 users online

Shampoo - Chagrin Valley - Extra Honey Beer (No Egg)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by amnahp12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love most of the CV products, but this shampoo made my scalp tender after just one use. You know, the type where it's so dry that it hurts for your hair to be even slightly pulled in any direction? I know it works well for others, though.

Humm. So I tried this again, this time working a HUGE lather into my hair, and it was much nicer than before. Gave my roots a nice, fluffy clean, but dried out the rest of my hair too much [despite coating it in macadamia nut oil prior to washing]. No tenderness this time. But not nice enough to comment on or re-order.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

While this is a great product that cleansed my hair/scalp well; however, with continued use my scalp became really tender and sore when using this product, so I have discontinued the use of this.