July 31, 2014 | 1979 users online

Hair - TiGi - BedHead Styleshots Extreme Straight

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by StephanieMarie1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have the shampoo and will not buy again! Very disappointed!

.The consistency for a start is very thick, I had to mix with water so It would spread on my hair.
.The smell is good
.Left my hair feeling heavy and thick and did not make it any straighter or less frizzy!
. Also I would not recommend to people with oily hair as it made it very greasy the next day!

I think this shampoo would work well with people with dry hair, but definitely not oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by feribz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

My holy grail conditioner. I don't use the shampoo to this set (I use the joico violet shampoo for my ombré hair), just the conditioner and I swear that does enough! I've used this for about a month and I barely need to use a straightener anymore, just a blow dry will straighten my hair, and I have pretty thick, coarse, wavy/curly hair. I suggest people with thin, fine hair to not use this because they might experience build up.. So I've heard. The smell is fantastic and lingers in your hair even after 2-3 days and the pump is pretty handy/easy to use. Cannot say enough great things about it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Mrae82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been trying out many different higher priced brands and types of shampoo and conditioners until i tried this particular type. Fantastic for my hair, definetly helps keep my hair straight after straightening and gives it a great shine. Smells beautiful and my hair doesnt seem to get as oily so quick. Dont expect it to make your hair straight after it dries naturally, my hair has a natural curl when wet and only does the job if you straighten or blowdry your hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by SkylineGtr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using Bed Head shampoos/conditioners for more than 4 years. All I can say is that they are great. If you want a good product you need to spend more money for it. This shampoo/conditioner smells great and helps reduce my hair straightening time. Not to mention, it leaves my hair shiny, soft, and smelling great until my next wash (every 2 days). The conditioner is thicker because of the straightening style shots...this isn't an issue for me. For those who have greasy or heavy feeling hair after using this, you need to make sure you rinse your hair well after applying the conditioner. Also, you shouldn't be putting conditioner on your roots. You need to use products in moderation based on your hair type. Obviously, product results depend on hair type and the way it's being used. Perhaps, this straightening shampoo/conditioner isn't for fine, thin hair. Try the volume one. Price isn't great but it isn't bad either. I pay 30$ for both shampoo and conditioner (big bottles) from a hair salon. It lasts me around half a year depending on how much of the product I use. Give it another chance! There's nothing better than people complementing you on your hair, which is what I get all the time.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by TorieButterfly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My hair stylist gave me a sample of this before I bought the actual bottles of the product. Well, I'm so glad she gave me the sample. I absolutely love the shampoo and conditioner combo. It makes my hair so easy to manage. To give you an idea, I have coarse hair, but it's fairly naturally straight. This tames my frizz like no other product has ever done and it smells amazing! I love the smell so much and it actually stays in my hair. No product has ever left a scent in my hair until this one. I can go 2 days without washing my hair and it'll still have the smell. It's a very sweet candy type smell, yet it's sort of citrusy. I'm so happy with it and I'll repurchase this with no doubt in mind
UPDATE: I quit using this a while back, because this made my head oily and didn't do much for more. It more of just put a coated film over my hair. If you don't have any scalp or hair problems, then you can try it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

This shampoo/conditioner works pretty well for the most part. What I like about it is that it has heat protection in it, It smells amazing & the smell stays in my hair until my next wash (which is rare), seems like it helps keep my hair straight (after straightening it). There are also a few things I do not like...I don't like the price. The shampoo/conditioner come in small squeeze bottles that will probably run out in about a week & they cost about $18 each, which is ridiculous. Every once in a while some salons will sell the liters for about $20 for both the shampoo/conditioner. So, for that deal I don't mind as much. Another thing I don't like is my hair never really feels "clean" after using this. Even while i'm in the shower, I feel like my hair is still dirty with water & cheap soap running down my hair. Lastly, I've noticed that this shampoo/conditioner leaves residue. It took me 2 showers to finally get rid of all the residue. Overall, It did help cut down straightening time & seemed to help the straightening aspect of my hair fairly well. But, for the original price & overall quality of this, I don't think I would repurchase. I would only repurchase if the liters are on sale, which is like once a year. There are better products that are cheaper. I think it's way overpriced for what it really is, you're paying for the name.