Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 14

3.7

on 1/3/2015 2:37:00 AM

On the hunt for other nude lipsticks but this one was pretty good. Matches my skin tone really well during winter (as my complexion does get lighter during the colder months). It can wash my skin tone at times so I usually just layer on Rimmel's lip lacquer in 601 lightyear

on 12/31/2014 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've been on the hunt for a decent nude lipstick for a long time. It's very difficult to find a good one for my coloring (NC15 skin tone, brown hair and eyes), and I've tried so many! When I first got this, I thought it looked ok, but now I realize that it's too brown, which looks awful on me. I suppose I could make it work if I wore it with heavy eye makeup or with a pink lipstick or gloss on top, but I don't wear much eye makeup on a regular basis, and I don't want to have to be required to wear a lipstick with another lipstick/gloss on top to make it work. I would certainly not repurchase.

However, the reason why I gave this product 3 stars is because although it's not a good color for me, it is a pretty good quality lipstick. The formula is sufficiently moisturizing, the color is opaque, there's no strong lipstick smell, and the price is quite reasonable, plus Rimmel coupons are often available in the local newspaper. I suspect it would be a better nude shade for someone with a slightly deeper skin tone than mine (e.g. NC25).

on 12/25/2014 5:07:00 PM

Too beige, though looks pink nude in the tube.

on 9/27/2014 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite nude lipstick. EVER. And it is the perfect price!!

I have always had trouble finding nude lipsticks due to the fact that they make me look like I have concealer on my lips. But this one is truly the best nude for an everyday lip. It is also perfect for calming down brighter shades of mauves, pinks, and reds. Normally, if I have on a pink lipstick, I will mix it with this shade and it turns into the perfect color.

A lot of people have been obsessing over Kylie Jenner's most recent make up look with her bold mauve lips. Well guys, I have learned how to achieve that perfect pout and it is with this color.

I recommend that if anyone is buying this color, they should try mixing it with a dusty rose color to obtain that perfect fall lip. Or, this color is just beautiful on its own.

I buy 2 at a time when I run out, I really hope they never discontinue this!
I LOVE IT.

on 9/21/2014 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really hated this lipstick for two reasons. First, the smell. I can not stand the smell of the Kate Moss line of Rimmel lipsticks. They have a very strong, unpleasant fruity smell that lingers. Second, this color was not flattering on my skin tone at all. I am very pale, about NC 15, and this appeared very grey on my lips. The positive of this line of lipsticks is the texture. These have a lovely texture, with lots of pigmentation. So if this shade happens to be a bit more flattering on your skin tone, and you can handle the fragrance, this might be a great product for you. Unfortunately this product was not for me, I could not bring myself to finish it, and it ended up in the garbage.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Bought this on clearance at Walgreens about a year ago.. Thought it was to brown looking so I never really used it.. I'm more into peachy nudes.. Well since it's all about Kylie Jenner lips 90s lip.. I've been using this non stop.. Great color for this trend and season (fall)!

on 8/25/2014 12:56:00 AM

I like trying different nudes. This one, eh, just "meh". It's not awful it just feels kinda glossy for a stick and doesn't really have much lasting power for me. Short lived ya know. I'm gonna go back to Nyx matte or try something else.

on 7/25/2014 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Omg are we all talking about the same lippie lol. How can anyone find this too pale. This is a brown/pink dark nude and i dont see how this can wash anyone out, this is the your lips but better type of color. This color is worth a try. To me it reminds me of mac honey love but darker.

on 3/26/2014 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

OMG this is NOW my HG NUDE lipstick...& believe you me - I'd been searching high & low since Sept 2013 for one...I'm Indian which I know is broad as we humans all come in different colors no matter what "race" / back-ground we are, but to put it plainly, I've MED to light brown skin depending on the time of year. I ADORE this lip-stick. It is not too browny thus boring nor pinky thus crazy looking on my annoying forever changing complexion. It feels amazing on my lips, not too matte nor too slippery / creamy & opaque enough to fill in darn imperfections (lines, chapped look) on my (high maintenance to care for) lips. I bought it at Shoppers Drug Mart on sale for $5.99 & prefer it over my beloved Color Riche L'Oreal nudes that are double the price. I do a heavy mascara & often a winged liner daily, so toning down my lips is a must (especially for day-time) & this is just the perfect functional, easy but lip popping color. Does not wash me out nor does it grab too much attention -- LOVE it!! P.S. If it truly is limited edition, I will clean out my local SDM so I have it for a long time to come lol

on 3/24/2014 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

pretty pale nude. Though I have medium skin and this washes me out a bit, I use a darker lip liner underneath and it's perfect. I love the feel, it's creamy moisturizing and glides on smooth. Only 4 stars because it's not long wearing as I'd like, and definitely won't last through a meal. But the formula is really nice otherwise. i wouldn't buy this again only because its a tad too pale for my skin tone.

Popular Lipsticks