September 21, 2014 | 992 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Kate Moss 14

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by eyeluvmakeup21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bought this on clearance at Walgreens about a year ago.. Thought it was to brown looking so I never really used it.. I'm more into peachy nudes.. Well since it's all about Kylie Jenner lips 90s lip.. I've been using this non stop.. Great color for this trend and season (fall)!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by DisNicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like trying different nudes. This one, eh, just "meh". It's not awful it just feels kinda glossy for a stick and doesn't really have much lasting power for me. Short lived ya know. I'm gonna go back to Nyx matte or try something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Brenda2188

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Omg are we all talking about the same lippie lol. How can anyone find this too pale. This is a brown/pink dark nude and i dont see how this can wash anyone out, this is the your lips but better type of color. This color is worth a try. To me it reminds me of mac honey love but darker.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

OMG this is NOW my HG NUDE lipstick...& believe you me - I'd been searching high & low since Sept 2013 for one...I'm Indian which I know is broad as we humans all come in different colors no matter what "race" / back-ground we are, but to put it plainly, I've MED to light brown skin depending on the time of year. I ADORE this lip-stick. It is not too browny thus boring nor pinky thus crazy looking on my annoying forever changing complexion. It feels amazing on my lips, not too matte nor too slippery / creamy & opaque enough to fill in darn imperfections (lines, chapped look) on my (high maintenance to care for) lips. I bought it at Shoppers Drug Mart on sale for $5.99 & prefer it over my beloved Color Riche L'Oreal nudes that are double the price. I do a heavy mascara & often a winged liner daily, so toning down my lips is a must (especially for day-time) & this is just the perfect functional, easy but lip popping color. Does not wash me out nor does it grab too much attention -- LOVE it!! P.S. If it truly is limited edition, I will clean out my local SDM so I have it for a long time to come lol

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Kbellabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

pretty pale nude. Though I have medium skin and this washes me out a bit, I use a darker lip liner underneath and it's perfect. I love the feel, it's creamy moisturizing and glides on smooth. Only 4 stars because it's not long wearing as I'd like, and definitely won't last through a meal. But the formula is really nice otherwise. i wouldn't buy this again only because its a tad too pale for my skin tone.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This color makes me look like a corpse!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

This is a cool nude but it manages to be cool while still having some rosier undertones so despite being a taupey grey type of nude, it won't make you look dead. For reference I bought Maybelline's Sin-a-Mon from The Buffs collection because I was pretty much hoping it would be this shade but because it contained no pink or rosy undertones it was very stark and corpse like.

This particular shade is less drying than others from the Lasting Finish by Kate line, it actually has a little bit of creaminess too. I find this entire line to be very well pigmented, you can definitely get full coverage without an issue. I like wearing this lightly over balm, it gives a very pretty see through nude lip.

The lasting power on this line is very good, probably because they are a little drying... they really hang out and don't slip off of lips.

I am pale-neutral-leaning towards more cool toned and this lipstick works well. I think it is a great shade for any skin tone that can pull off cool colors, but warm-yellow toned will probably want to steer clear of this shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2014 6:00:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love at first swipe! This is a heck of a nude my lips but better color for deeper skinned ladies. It's more gray/taupe ( in a good way) than beige and no Barbie pinkness in it. I have never in my life found a true nude color that did not either wash me out, or look like a foundation. This is so very flattering in a "I did not try too hard" kind of way. I am nc40 with olive green undertones. I cannot believe this has been under my nose for so long. If you are similar to me in coloring, just try it! It may be "the one" that has eluded you for so long. Gorgeous!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by theamazinganna

This is my favorite nude lipstick. I had the mac viva glam (lady gaga) and that lipstick made me look like a corpse for some reason. This accentuates my olive skin tone and the formula isn't drying. Wish rimmel wouldn't stop making these!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 More reviews by Teetska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

ok so I was VERY SKEPT about getting another Kate lipstick after the HORRID results of 113 (can't even go there) but I have to say this is a.beautiful and perfect nude type shade for a lady of a tan /olive skin tone looking for that PERFECT natural / nude shade without looking like its concealer or making you look washed out.. and with a bit of lip liner it lasts a while as well! amazing for the price yes yes would recommend ! very happy with this!