Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 14

3.8

on 9/4/2015 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this bc it's natural looking and I love wearing lipstick but don't like something to dramatic and this color goes well with any other makeup it's paired with

on 5/29/2015 4:25:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this shade of lipstick. It doesn't last particularly long but it is the perfect shade for me. It also somehow makes my teeth look whiter.

on 4/20/2015 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

At first I was disappointed with this product, Unfortunately I have a habit of picking darker colors because I was tan throughout high school but I've lightened up quite a bit. So upon first application it was horrid its almost a grayish pale looking brown, the formula is good I can eat a hamburger without having a problem. But i kept trying to layer different colors which works fine, but i've found adding a bit of lipgloss gives it a little dimensional shine and brings it to life so now it's a perfect nude!!! It looks youthful and natural. I just wish i didn't have to apply lip gloss all the time

on 3/3/2015 2:45:00 PM

Not too impressed with this product. Shade 14 Rossetto is a nice nude, and close to the color that I was looking for, but the formula is not good. After a short amount of time my lips feel dry and powdery, and the color fades rather quickly. I prefer NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in London, it has less pink tones, and is far more comfortable on my lips.

on 1/3/2015 2:37:00 AM

On the hunt for other nude lipsticks but this one was pretty good. Matches my skin tone really well during winter (as my complexion does get lighter during the colder months). It can wash my skin tone at times so I usually just layer on Rimmel's lip lacquer in 601 lightyear

on 12/31/2014 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've been on the hunt for a decent nude lipstick for a long time. It's very difficult to find a good one for my coloring (NC15 skin tone, brown hair and eyes), and I've tried so many! When I first got this, I thought it looked ok, but now I realize that it's too brown, which looks awful on me. I suppose I could make it work if I wore it with heavy eye makeup or with a pink lipstick or gloss on top, but I don't wear much eye makeup on a regular basis, and I don't want to have to be required to wear a lipstick with another lipstick/gloss on top to make it work. I would certainly not repurchase.

However, the reason why I gave this product 3 stars is because although it's not a good color for me, it is a pretty good quality lipstick. The formula is sufficiently moisturizing, the color is opaque, there's no strong lipstick smell, and the price is quite reasonable, plus Rimmel coupons are often available in the local newspaper. I suspect it would be a better nude shade for someone with a slightly deeper skin tone than mine (e.g. NC25).

UPDATE 5/31/15: Although I don't want to have to wear a lipstick with another product to make it work, I've realized that this lipstick looks quite nice over NYX Mauve lip liner all over the lips.

on 12/25/2014 5:07:00 PM

Too beige, though looks pink nude in the tube.

on 9/27/2014 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite nude lipstick. EVER. And it is the perfect price!!

I have always had trouble finding nude lipsticks due to the fact that they make me look like I have concealer on my lips. But this one is truly the best nude for an everyday lip. It is also perfect for calming down brighter shades of mauves, pinks, and reds. Normally, if I have on a pink lipstick, I will mix it with this shade and it turns into the perfect color.

A lot of people have been obsessing over Kylie Jenner's most recent make up look with her bold mauve lips. Well guys, I have learned how to achieve that perfect pout and it is with this color.

I recommend that if anyone is buying this color, they should try mixing it with a dusty rose color to obtain that perfect fall lip. Or, this color is just beautiful on its own.

I buy 2 at a time when I run out, I really hope they never discontinue this!
I LOVE IT.

on 9/21/2014 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really hated this lipstick for two reasons. First, the smell. I can not stand the smell of the Kate Moss line of Rimmel lipsticks. They have a very strong, unpleasant fruity smell that lingers. Second, this color was not flattering on my skin tone at all. I am very pale, about NC 15, and this appeared very grey on my lips. The positive of this line of lipsticks is the texture. These have a lovely texture, with lots of pigmentation. So if this shade happens to be a bit more flattering on your skin tone, and you can handle the fragrance, this might be a great product for you. Unfortunately this product was not for me, I could not bring myself to finish it, and it ended up in the garbage.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Bought this on clearance at Walgreens about a year ago.. Thought it was to brown looking so I never really used it.. I'm more into peachy nudes.. Well since it's all about Kylie Jenner lips 90s lip.. I've been using this non stop.. Great color for this trend and season (fall)!

Recommended for Medium Skin