July 22, 2014 | 2409 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Kate Moss 14

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG this is NOW my HG NUDE lipstick...& believe you me - I'd been searching high & low since Sept 2013 for one...I'm Indian which I know is broad as we humans all come in different colors no matter what "race" / back-ground we are, but to put it plainly, I've MED to light brown skin depending on the time of year. I ADORE this lip-stick. It is not too browny thus boring nor pinky thus crazy looking on my annoying forever changing complexion. It feels amazing on my lips, not too matte nor too slippery / creamy & opaque enough to fill in darn imperfections (lines, chapped look) on my (high maintenance to care for) lips. I bought it at Shoppers Drug Mart on sale for $5.99 & prefer it over my beloved Color Riche L'Oreal nudes that are double the price. I do a heavy mascara & often a winged liner daily, so toning down my lips is a must (especially for day-time) & this is just the perfect functional, easy but lip popping color. Does not wash me out nor does it grab too much attention -- LOVE it!! P.S. If it truly is limited edition, I will clean out my local SDM so I have it for a long time to come lol

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Kbellabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

pretty pale nude. Though I have medium skin and this washes me out a bit, I use a darker lip liner underneath and it's perfect. I love the feel, it's creamy moisturizing and glides on smooth. Only 4 stars because it's not long wearing as I'd like, and definitely won't last through a meal. But the formula is really nice otherwise. i wouldn't buy this again only because its a tad too pale for my skin tone.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This color makes me look like a corpse!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

This is a cool nude but it manages to be cool while still having some rosier undertones so despite being a taupey grey type of nude, it won't make you look dead. For reference I bought Maybelline's Sin-a-Mon from The Buffs collection because I was pretty much hoping it would be this shade but because it contained no pink or rosy undertones it was very stark and corpse like.

This particular shade is less drying than others from the Lasting Finish by Kate line, it actually has a little bit of creaminess too. I find this entire line to be very well pigmented, you can definitely get full coverage without an issue. I like wearing this lightly over balm, it gives a very pretty see through nude lip.

The lasting power on this line is very good, probably because they are a little drying... they really hang out and don't slip off of lips.

I am pale-neutral-leaning towards more cool toned and this lipstick works well. I think it is a great shade for any skin tone that can pull off cool colors, but warm-yellow toned will probably want to steer clear of this shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2014 6:00:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love at first swipe! This is a heck of a nude my lips but better color for deeper skinned ladies. It's more gray/taupe ( in a good way) than beige and no Barbie pinkness in it. I have never in my life found a true nude color that did not either wash me out, or look like a foundation. This is so very flattering in a "I did not try too hard" kind of way. I am nc40 with olive green undertones. I cannot believe this has been under my nose for so long. If you are similar to me in coloring, just try it! It may be "the one" that has eluded you for so long. Gorgeous!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by theamazinganna

This is my favorite nude lipstick. I had the mac viva glam (lady gaga) and that lipstick made me look like a corpse for some reason. This accentuates my olive skin tone and the formula isn't drying. Wish rimmel wouldn't stop making these!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 More reviews by Teetska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

ok so I was VERY SKEPT about getting another Kate lipstick after the HORRID results of 113 (can't even go there) but I have to say this is a.beautiful and perfect nude type shade for a lady of a tan /olive skin tone looking for that PERFECT natural / nude shade without looking like its concealer or making you look washed out.. and with a bit of lip liner it lasts a while as well! amazing for the price yes yes would recommend ! very happy with this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am so surprised there are no reviews for this in my dark category. For the record I'm a NW45. I like the nude look and was stalking reviews on Mac lippies. I'm picky about my nude lips and I don't like the too pale look and I don't believe in buying a matte lipstick and having to do a bunch of stuff to get it to look right on me.

It's hard to find a nude lipstick that doesn't have a pink undertone to it. That looks odd on darkskin (IMO) and you have to do too much work to get it to look right. The best nude lippies for my skin tone have a taupey undertone and this is one of those. I miissed out on Rihanna Nude but I was able to get MAC Exclusive Event which is a pretty good nude on me but #14 is even better.

I found this at CVS for 40% off. I got it thinking it wouldn't hurt to try but I didn't have much confidence it would really looks right. Boy was I wrong. The color is light but is buildable. I found myself going back and forth over my lips to get the color to show. It still shows up pretty light so I added some lipliner and put some gloss over it. I have a natural nude lip that doesn't look chalky or ashy.

So if you are a darkskin sista like myself, find this lipstick to get that perfect nude lip!.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by babylipss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This are so matte! But with Baby lips or chapstick underneath its not a problem. Number 14 is a gorgeous nude. Its super natural but very very gorgeous. It lasted eight hours without eating/drinking! I wear this to school and during lunch if I eat, it will fade off a bit and I need to reapply but i get lazy and my lips dry out a bit so i just apply lip gloss for my last period. The pigmentation is amazing! Especially for the $4-6 you're paying! It has only a couple shades but shades that I'm into so thats great. This nude doesnt wash you out. IMO shade 113 looks like a dead shade. But hey. This shade is amazing for day to day, highly recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2013 3:18:00 AM More reviews by GlitzyGremlin

This colour is just awful, I bought it for my mum & she didn't like it so gave it to me & I find it so unwearable. This is a mix between a nude & brown but looks like a washed out brown on me. I like Kate lipsticks but this colour never gets used.