January 30, 2015 | 1982 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - EverCreme Intense Nourishing

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2015 9:51:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

I think this may be my first review on shampoo and yes it's that good. This creamy formula doesn't create a lot of lather, which is fine because you don't need suds to clean hair.
What EverCreme Intense Nourishing does for my wavy, color-treated, flat ironed, parched hair is something no other shampoo, salon or drugstore has done. Softens my hair without taking away body and conditions without weighing hair down. It doesn't strip color away either.
I use a clarifying shampoo to remove build-up once in a while, (any conditioning shampoo and conditioner will do that).
Last but not least the scent, Oh my! Warm vanilla sugar and it is intoxicating. I wish it came in a body wash, and a moisturizer and...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by icarle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's a good moisturizing shampoo. I have short, dark brown (dyed) overprocessed hair and when i use this shampoo my hair is softer and more manageable. I don't think it's quite as nourishing as some other shampoos i used in the past, but it does the job: you don't need a lot, it rinses well, smells kinda strong but nice, and hair is noticeably softer and dries quicker. Not HG, but very decent, and often on-sale. 4/5.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

These L'Oreal 'Ever' shampoos and conditioners have completely blown me out of the water and this shampoo is no exception. I've tried a wide range of shampoos from both drugstore and high end brands cause I like to try new things and nothing beats this. My hair has always been incredibly confused- oily roots and incredibly dry ends. My hair is also incredibly thick in density but the strands themselves are fine leaving me with hair that is weighed down because it is heavy, oily and fine and also has split, dry ends. This shampoo somehow treats all of those needs. When I use this, I squirt out a fairly generous dollop on my hair (a bottle lasts me 2 months) and massage it into my roots only, to create a nice, rich and creamy lather- I massage for 1-2 minutes and then rinse it out and once I've rinsed it out, my hair is so soft it feels like I don't even need conditioner. Regardless, I follow up with the matching conditioner on just the lengths of my hair. The texture of this shampoo is very thick, and creamy so initially when I started using it I thought it would make my hair even more oily and weigh it down but I have more volume than ever and am able to go 3-4 days between washes which is perfect for my dry ends! I also have coloured red hair and the formula does not strip my colour. I've gone through 3 bottles of this shampoo back-to-back-to-back and my hair has not gotten tired of the formula which never happens with any other shampoo. I have always had to switch it up with other shampoos after I run out of a bottle, or sometimes even part way through a bottle cause my hair will get more oily with each use. This shampoo smells amazing and works wonders on my hair and I look forward to using it every time I get in the shower. Highly recommended!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

My scalp is dry and sensitive. My hair is short, dry, curly, and color-treated. I wash my hair twice a week. Before I tried this white and and slightly pearlescent shampoo for the first time I used Alberto VO5 Clarifying Shampoo.
I've used the shampoo (and matching conditioner) twice. The shampoo lathers up and rinses quickly and easily. It doesn't irritate my scalp or make it itchy, as many shampoos do. My hair is full and has lots of shine and it curls up nicely. I like that the shampoo is sulfate-free. It's a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by lisa1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it! First shampoo in a long time that has softened my hair and made it silky. I didn't even need conditioner! And I ALWAYS need conditioner. Once I combed it out and dried it.. my hair feels like satin and is so shiny and.... heavy in a good way. I cant wait to try the conditioner. I'm currently using the Intense Nourishing Masque as a deep conditioner. But I want to try the regular conditioner. My hair is so damaged it's actually breaking. This shampoo made it feel like it used to when i was in my 20s. The scent is a bit strong but it dissipates once it's dry. Overall, I love this shampoo. It's truly the best I've ever had.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by jenglund

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Lathers well for sulfate free, creamy and thick, smells good. I was using Redken products before and hoped to switch and save some money. Unfortunately, even though this is sulfate free (my scalp gets greasy, itchy, and covered in scalp acne with harsh detergents, certain oils and extracts, etc.), the day after I used it (I shower at night), my scalp got that greasy, residue-y, itchy feeling. Glad I still have the Redken.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

TERRIBLE. This left a nasty residue in my hair after minutes of rinsing. Also made my hair feel like straw, not soft at all. Threw this in the trash! :(

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by thegroove42

Beware if you have thick hair... A little bit of this shampoo does go a long way, but when I was rinsing it out, it felt like I still had residue in my hair. I bought it because of the smell, but it made my hair feel heavy and residue-y. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Ravey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure I've ever written a review for a shampoo. As long as it is sulfate free, smells fairly nice, and cleans my hair, I really am not fussy with shampoo. Or rather, I guess I didn't find that it mattered very much what I used. For reference, my hair is longish, color treated and as a result of that, quite dry. This is the only shampoo that doesn't make my hair feel like straw after I've washed it out, which is a feeling I had forgotten. After washing my hair feels nourished and soft, and as a result I use less conditioner. I don't know if this would be great for someone with oily hair, but if you hair is dry like mine, this is fantastic stuff. I'm on around my 4th bottle now and still quite happy with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2014 7:43:00 AM More reviews by shiv123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WORST SHAMPOO I'VE EVER USED. Sadly I need to express my utter hate in this product. I have used it to try and make my hair nice and soft but instead when I dried my hair.. I felt this sticky warm feeling all underneath my top layer of hair like I hadn't washed my shampoo out (I am very thorough with washing my hair in the shower) I thought I must have made a mistake so I went back to the shower and had to wash my hair over again and the exact same thing happened again and again it left the THICKEST residue. It is way too sticky and thick and leaves a thick residue. I showed my mother and boyfriend they were shocked at how much residue was stuck on my head. I would never use it again if my life depended on it. The conditioner however is quite nice.