L'Oreal EverCreme Intense Nourishing

3.7

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Quaternium 87, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Caramel, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Triethanolamine

on 7/28/2015 10:38:00 PM

This shampoo made my 3b fine curly hair incredibly dry and poofy. Also, it has an odd, very strong, not-pleasant scent - I guess I'd describe it as aggressively soapy.

on 7/14/2015 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I'm always on the look out for good shampoos, as my hair, for some reason, is always really dry and stripped feeling after I shampoo it - I mean like "conditioner doesn't really help, the texture is lifeless/too straight".

PROS: Well it's silicone and protein free, and easy to find.

CONS: The first couple of uses, I felt like it was working ok. After that, nope. It doesn't feel harsh, but my hair still acts the same - when I rinse out, it squeaks and feels like too much has been taken away. Is it also possible for shampoo to weigh your hair down? I feel like cumulatively, it's not good for texture.

on 6/21/2015 8:59:00 PM

I have thick, wavy-curly 2b hair that tends to be dry. This shampoo made my hair the frizziest it has ever been in my life, unmanageable, clumpy, and oily at the roots where I applied the shampoo. I tried it for 2 weeks, and after having the worst hair days of frizzy/oily hair, realized that this shampoo is not right for my hair type.
I bought Neutrogena shampoo anti-residue and it instantly turned my hair back to normal, nice and shiny waves.

on 1/23/2015 9:51:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I think this may be my first review on shampoo and yes it's that good. This creamy formula doesn't create a lot of lather, which is fine because you don't need suds to clean hair.
What EverCreme Intense Nourishing does for my wavy, color-treated, flat ironed, parched hair is something no other shampoo, salon or drugstore has done. Softens my hair without taking away body and conditions without weighing hair down. It doesn't strip color away either.
I use a clarifying shampoo to remove build-up once in a while, (any conditioning shampoo and conditioner will do that).
Last but not least the scent, Oh my! Warm vanilla sugar and it is intoxicating. I wish it came in a body wash, and a moisturizer and...

on 9/1/2014 7:51:00 PM

It's a good moisturizing shampoo. I have short, dark brown (dyed) overprocessed hair and when i use this shampoo my hair is softer and more manageable. I don't think it's quite as nourishing as some other shampoos i used in the past, but it does the job: you don't need a lot, it rinses well, smells kinda strong but nice, and hair is noticeably softer and dries quicker. Not HG, but very decent, and often on-sale. 4/5.

on 7/30/2014 8:04:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

These L'Oreal 'Ever' shampoos and conditioners have completely blown me out of the water and this shampoo is no exception. I've tried a wide range of shampoos from both drugstore and high end brands cause I like to try new things and nothing beats this. My hair has always been incredibly confused- oily roots and incredibly dry ends. My hair is also incredibly thick in density but the strands themselves are fine leaving me with hair that is weighed down because it is heavy, oily and fine and also has split, dry ends. This shampoo somehow treats all of those needs. When I use this, I squirt out a fairly generous dollop on my hair (a bottle lasts me 2 months) and massage it into my roots only, to create a nice, rich and creamy lather- I massage for 1-2 minutes and then rinse it out and once I've rinsed it out, my hair is so soft it feels like I don't even need conditioner. Regardless, I follow up with the matching conditioner on just the lengths of my hair. The texture of this shampoo is very thick, and creamy so initially when I started using it I thought it would make my hair even more oily and weigh it down but I have more volume than ever and am able to go 3-4 days between washes which is perfect for my dry ends! I also have coloured red hair and the formula does not strip my colour. I've gone through 3 bottles of this shampoo back-to-back-to-back and my hair has not gotten tired of the formula which never happens with any other shampoo. I have always had to switch it up with other shampoos after I run out of a bottle, or sometimes even part way through a bottle cause my hair will get more oily with each use. This shampoo smells amazing and works wonders on my hair and I look forward to using it every time I get in the shower. Highly recommended!

on 7/26/2014 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

My scalp is dry and sensitive. My hair is short, dry, curly, and color-treated. I wash my hair every five to seven days and let it air-dry.

The shampoo lathers up and rinses quickly and easily. It doesn't irritate my scalp or make it itchy, as many shampoos do. My hair is full and has lots of shine and it curls up nicely. I like that the shampoo is sulfate-free. It's so moisturizing that I don't need to use a conditioner.

I've discovered that I can dilute this shampoo half and half with distilled water and it's just as effective as using it full strength.

on 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Love it! First shampoo in a long time that has softened my hair and made it silky. I didn't even need conditioner! And I ALWAYS need conditioner. Once I combed it out and dried it.. my hair feels like satin and is so shiny and.... heavy in a good way. I cant wait to try the conditioner. I'm currently using the Intense Nourishing Masque as a deep conditioner. But I want to try the regular conditioner. My hair is so damaged it's actually breaking. This shampoo made it feel like it used to when i was in my 20s. The scent is a bit strong but it dissipates once it's dry. Overall, I love this shampoo. It's truly the best I've ever had.

on 6/19/2014 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Lathers well for sulfate free, creamy and thick, smells good. I was using Redken products before and hoped to switch and save some money. Unfortunately, even though this is sulfate free (my scalp gets greasy, itchy, and covered in scalp acne with harsh detergents, certain oils and extracts, etc.), the day after I used it (I shower at night), my scalp got that greasy, residue-y, itchy feeling. Glad I still have the Redken.

on 4/17/2014 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

TERRIBLE. This left a nasty residue in my hair after minutes of rinsing. Also made my hair feel like straw, not soft at all. Threw this in the trash! :(

Popular Shampoos