Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica

on 2/27/2015 4:15:00 PM

Let me just start off by saying I did not like this product at all. I have been using this product for a little over two months and I bought the concealer in the shade Ivory.
This concealer offered very little coverage for my spots and dark circles.
It slightly cakes up and looks dry on my skin.
Lastly this concealer fades through the day.

Overall:
Looks dry on skin
Fades
Very little coverage

I will not recomend this to a friend or buy this product again.

on 2/25/2015 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This isn't terrible. It doesn't crease but

1) Looks dry and crepey on me

2) Looks pinker in the tube than on the face. Looks ashy on my skin

3) small amount in tube

Still, I've tried worse

won't repurchase

on 2/14/2015 2:09:00 PM

It doesn't cover up dark circles so don't buy it for that. Even when using for highlighting, it looked dry and uneven. The packaging makes you use a lot of the product, and there is not even enough for 5 months. I prefer the Maybelline under eye dark circle eraser much more

I have this product in the shade 'Sand', and overall it does the job--it conceals spots, blemishes, and under eye dark circles pretty well. The staying power is also quite impressive. I once had this on my face while I was running to catch my train on a hot summer day and I ended up with sweat pouring down my face, but this concealer DID NOT budge! It stayed on my face until I wiped it off at the end of the day.

However, I have doubts on the supposed 'highlighting effect', I didn't see any sort of highlighting on my face after applying this concealer...Also, it's not really friendly with my oily nose. As with most face makeup, it seems to make my nose even more oily. And unfortunately my nose is where I need concealer the most :(

It works well with other parts of my face so i think it's a decent concealer for non oily skin

on 2/8/2015 5:23:00 PM

I am of the age where under-eye circles are becoming more of a problem, so I am continually on a quest for my HG product. I have tried many HE products, including BB, Touche Eclat, etc., but STILL hadn't found my ideal. I happened upon the Maybelline section at my local grocery store and thought, "What the heck?" So for under $8.00 I bought this in Ivory. WHAT A PLEASANT SUPRISE! It is the perfect consistency: not so thick that it is hard to apply to thin, tender under-eye skin, nor does it collect in any lines or pores. Not so thin that it doesn't do the job! Now this is NOT opaque, but has some luminous stuff in it that really does de-emphasize my dark semi-circles! I am so happy! Wouldn't recommend for zits, but for "circles" it rocks! You have to give the applicator SEVERAL twists to get the product flowing, but after that, it is quite manageable.

on 2/5/2015 12:55:00 PM

I've used a ton of these. Too little in the container, but it does it's job.

on 1/30/2015 7:50:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this! It has the right amount of coverage to get rid of dark undereye-circles, but it also reflects light. Does not look cakey, but very natural. This beats the Yves St. Laurent Touch Eclat in both quality and price in my opinion.

on 1/18/2015 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this great dupe for the mac highlight pens

on 1/17/2015 2:20:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I ended up purchasing this product while on the hunt for the Maybelline instant age rewind eye concealer. I have to say it was a total waste of money! I bought the lightest shade they make and it's still too dark for me, I mean yes I am fair but I'm not that light skinned. The finishing I found was anything but luminous (I used it under my eyes). It was all going fine when I first applied it, then after an hour or so it appeared chalky and seemed to dry darker then when I first applied it. I'm still on the hunt for my perfect concealer :(

on 1/16/2015 9:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I absolutely love this and buy it over and over. I am quite fair, and use the shade ivory, mostly just on my under eyes. I like that its pretty thin and fluid, I am not a fan of heavy, cakey concealer. I dab it on with the brush and then use my finger to blend. It lasts all day, and I don't have any creasing. I do set with powder.

I don't have particularly problematic under eye issues. But I do get dark circles, and need some general brightening. This does that so well. I've tried other concealers, but they were all just ok. Truth be told, I like this stuff so much that I have no real desire to seek out anything else.