Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense #32

4.5

on 4/11/2014 2:56:00 PM

This is a VERY vivid pink on me! Bright POP of color. I usually shy away from bright colors, I'm very pale and too often bright colors look too clownish/extreme. This pink is NOT subtle, but I wanted something to brighten up my makeup for Spring/Summer and this is it! (Pale skin/brown hair and eyes, in MAC I'm NC15) For me, it is not an every day go-to color, but I am using it and it really does wake up your whole face. Very pretty pink.

on 1/13/2012 7:38:00 PM

I love this pink. I picked this up to go with Laura Mercier's blush "violet orchid" and found that it was the perfect nude pink for me. I have always had a problem with nude lipsticks completely washing me out. It is not exactly a "nude" but this beautiful pink rose (without any coral tones) and gives me just enough color to qualify as being nude for me. If your skin absorbs color like mine or if you've always been only to wear pink with coral tones to it, this is definitely a color I would check out. Lasting quality is okay.. It does dry down which is something I like about it. I know it is staying in place. If I need some shine, a clear lip gloss would work. On it own, I love this color.

Popular Lipsticks