January 24, 2015 | 1826 users online

Cleansers - Boscia - Detoxifying Black Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2015 8:12:00 PM More reviews by immiaaxo

Love this cleanser, only cleanser that doesn't break me out (including cetaphil which I hated)
Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2015 10:56:00 AM More reviews by eeeee

I purchased this twice and decided it was too expensive to buy again. It cleanses my sensitive, acne-prone skin very nicely and removes a good amount, but definitely not all makeup (especially eye makeup). It heats up nicely, but I don't apply this soon enough to feel much, if any of the heat on my skin as I tend to rub it between my hands first to suds it up. Also, the pump (as with most with similar packaging) leaves a good amount of product making it really inconvenient to use it all. Forget about adding water, you'll get a clumpy mess (possibly due to the heat-activating ingredient, which you also obviously deactivate).

All in all, a really great product, just too expensive for me to continue using. I found a really great cleanser (Simple Foaming Cleanser) that works wonderfully well on my skin type at less than half the price (only con is it removes less makeup).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Tiamik72

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this face wash. It heats to the touch and leaves my face feeling fresh and toned. It will remove a full face of make up. My skin felt great after using, and it would clear up any oncoming breakouts. It was very expensive for me for face wash, but it lasted me forever for the full size bottle. Very sad when it was empty.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2015 9:47:00 PM More reviews by yenvyme80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Had high hopes...this product did warm up for about two seconds but the feeling after the rinse was not good. Skin felt dry all over :(
Team Cetaphil !!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by luusk1125

This cleanser is gel type that is black like charcoal and a slight warming. It foam up slightly but it did not clear pores or deep clean. Not worth the price drug store cleansers are better at deep cleansing. Adding water thins it out to match not enough water it feels waxy and hard to rub around to evenly clean. You have to use alot.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Received sample from Sephora with 2 uses in the packet. It's just an ordinary cleanser. I can get nicer ones at the drug store.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It performed stellar on 'the test': washing off a full face of makeup with just fingertips and the toner cotton came off clean afterwards. Washed it alllll away. Neat-o but prob gimmicky warming sensation. Didn't love scent. Didn't leave skin tight at all. A win!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by pillager13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Ooooh... I got this as a Sephora order sample and LOVE it! It's a perfect combination of funky (black cleanser? warming sensation?) and fabulous (great smell, good lather, leaves my skin clean, but not dry). Once I run out of this bottle, I'm going to have to order the full size ($28? really? for a cleanser?) because I just like it that much. I've been trying a lot of cleansers lately for my dry, aging, and chemically treated skin (I've been getting salicylic acid peels every few months) and haven't found anything that doesn't either dry my skin out even more or leave it with a not-so-clean feeling film.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well it's a black colored cleanser due to charcoal. It only warms up mildly when first contact with water. Low lather formula. Did not irritate my acne prone skin. I used it with my Clarisonic, and dislike the way it tinted my bristles a dull gray. I'll pass on this cleanser, prefer their peel off mask.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by leh529

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this as a sample with a recent Sephora order. The first thing I noticed was that this cleanser comes out black from the bottle which reminded me of washing my face with dirt. It foams well and has a very mild scent similar to the clear complexion cleanser. The thing I disliked and which will stop me from purchasing was after I washed this off my face felt extremely tight and unclean. I'm glad I did not purchase this and will stick to the clear complexion cleanser which is much better.