Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser

Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Alpha Glucosyl Hesperidin, Glycolic Acid, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Ceteth-25, Oleth-10, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Paradisi Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Water, Charcoal Powder, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil

on 8/23/2015 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I liked the look of this product, and I liked the idea of having a "warming" cleanser, but it was way too harsh for my sensitive skin. I tried it a few times and while my skin didn't feel stripped or tight, it was definitely not happy and I broke out horribly for a few days after.
I guess I'll stick with my trusty CeraVe cleanser, which is not nearly as sexy of a cleanser, but gets the job done without the irritation.

on 4/29/2015 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I got a sample of this at Sephora on a whim and ended up buying the whole bottle less than a week later.

This is the first soap I have ever use that cleared out my pores - NO MORE BLACKHEADS?! and it left my skin feeling soft yet clean afterwards. Most of the time soaps make my skin feel tight and I can't wait to moisturize, but this literally left my skin feeling great. I like that there are no sulfates or parabans.

The soap does warm slightly which I find really intriguing/soothing. I usually use one pump for my whole face, rubbing in gently, and then I follow up with Clarisonic.

I've been using it a week and haven't gotten any new acne bumps and I have extremely acne prone skin.

My fiance has had blackheads for 10+ years, he used it and was surprised that it cleared his up too. Definitely satisfied with this purchase even though it's a little expensive :)

on 4/3/2015 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Compared to Purifying Gel Cleanser Boscia makes this is hardly detoxifying. I think the black gel-like consistency and warming sensation feels and looks nice, but that's about it. It's hardly detoxifying and did nothing for clogged pores

on 2/25/2015 6:50:00 PM

LOVE this face wash. I've been trying a lot of different fash washes lately and nothing has left my skin feeling the way this wash does. It doesn't dry you up but it gives you that clean tight feeling. I love the way it warms up on your skin I really feel like it gives your a skin a nice deep cleansing.

I can't say it's made a big difference on my pore size but it's def helped with blackheads!

on 1/24/2015 8:12:00 PM

holy grail face wash, this is the only cleanser that doesnt break me out(including cetaphil) and I ran out of my first bottle and I used my some old cleansers that didnt break me out as badly and my skin texture was rough, I was breaking out, I cannot go more than a few days without washing my face with this stuff, my acne cleared up the next day! almost $40 though and you dont get a lot.

on 1/24/2015 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I purchased this twice and decided it was too expensive to buy again. It cleanses my sensitive, acne-prone skin very nicely and removes a good amount, but definitely not all makeup (especially eye makeup). It heats up nicely, but I don't apply this soon enough to feel much, if any of the heat on my skin as I tend to rub it between my hands first to suds it up. Also, the pump (as with most with similar packaging) leaves a good amount of product making it really inconvenient to use it all. Forget about adding water, you'll get a clumpy mess (possibly due to the heat-activating ingredient, which you also obviously deactivate).

All in all, a really great product, just too expensive for me to continue using. I found a really great cleanser (Simple Foaming Cleanser) that works wonderfully well on my skin type at less than half the price (only con is it removes less makeup).

on 1/14/2015 10:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this face wash. It heats to the touch and leaves my face feeling fresh and toned. It will remove a full face of make up. My skin felt great after using, and it would clear up any oncoming breakouts. It was very expensive for me for face wash, but it lasted me forever for the full size bottle. Very sad when it was empty.

on 1/8/2015 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Had high hopes...this product did warm up for about two seconds but the feeling after the rinse was not good. Skin felt dry all over :(
Team Cetaphil !!!!!!!

on 12/10/2014 11:52:00 AM

This cleanser is gel type that is black like charcoal and a slight warming. It foam up slightly but it did not clear pores or deep clean. Not worth the price drug store cleansers are better at deep cleansing. Adding water thins it out to much not enough water it feels waxy and hard to rub around. You have to use a lot.

on 11/20/2014 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Received deluxe sample from Sephora with several uses. I liked that it "warmed" my face. Not sure if it's worth the price of a full size, though.