October 2, 2014 | 1344 users online

Lip Gloss - Boots - Natural Collection - Juicy Lips in Sherbet Fizz

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by princessmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

the natural collection range in boots is a great budget brand for me. i rave about their mascaras! better than top of the range brands.
for lip gloss, perhaps not so much. lip glosses are not my favourite, but i found this one to leave my lips feel dry afterwards. the gloss also didnt stay on for very long!
Im more of a lip balm girl.
would i buy again...maybe not! but i would dabble in purchasing a lip stick which come in lovely nude and natural tones.
either way, this is fab if your on a budget.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 8:02:00 AM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this lipgloss. It looks and feels much more expensive than it really is. I bought it from Boot's for 1.99, and I was expecting a sheer coverage, but no, it's actually quite opaque like a liquid lipstick. Totally not what I expected from such an unassuming brand. UK women will know that the Natural Collection stand is just 'there' and easy to pass by. Let's face it, it hardly screams 'look at me!', not with its simple, no-frills packaging.
Anyway, I tried it on back at home, and was really impressed! Such a great DS find. On me (NW10/15 for ref) it looks extremely comparable to MAC Cremesheen in Speed Dial. So if your budget doesn't stretch that far, but you want the same look (and live in the UK) then you may like to try this Sherbet Fizz 'Juicy Lips'.