August 29, 2014 | 673 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Blush & Soft Lights Duo - AM / PM

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 9:15:00 AM More reviews by troubleinlipstick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

beautiful "salmon gut" color lol half is matte half has shimmer (but just the right amount). screw on lid ( very awesome and practical) last all day. goes on smoothly and silky. im a medium fair with yellow undertones and it looks pretty great!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 6:10:00 AM More reviews by hrtbrkr78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've found my new favorite blush! It's highly pigmented and contains very minimal particles of shimmer, which was what I was looking for; the shimmer is undetectable on my newly discovered NC40 skin. It's a salmon pink blush on one side and a coppery-beige highlighter with gold shimmer on the other side (I used flash and lighting so the colors didn't show up as good as I see it). It's everything I wanted my Nars Orgasm to be except Nars is more pink, shimmery and a tad darker than the Smashbox. I believe this is a neutral color that could be worn on almost any skin tone beautifully.