October 24, 2014 | 1926 users online

BB Cream - HANSKIN - Super 3 Solution BB cream

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by snowprinc3ss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is heavy for a BB cream so I ended up using it as a foundation. Nothing special about it really. OK coverage, stays about 5-7 hours and I have oily skin so I go shiny regardless of what I use. Will not repurchase because it is not BB, it is like a light liquid foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 2:45:00 AM More reviews by teojia

Picked this up in Seoul at the Hanskin shop, and the lady told me that this has a more mattifying effect than the popular magic version. I love the coverage - for a bb cream it goes on really thick but does not feel heavy at all. It does have the said mattifying effecting, and I use it on days I want a little more than just a bare skin look. I used to use YSL's bb cream, but that was too dewy and my face would be oily by midday, which was rather annoying. For me, this is the best bb cream I've had!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by msyu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this bb cream along with 2 other hanskin bb creams and I liked this one the most (others were the snail bb cream and velvet bb cream.) This covers well and although is a litlle light, it doesn't look too unatural, after it oxidizes it looks natural. I apply once in the am before work and by the time 9 hours have past, it's still decent on my face, even though I sweat all day long. No oil control but I like the "glowy" moist look. I was told it's company is one of the better bb cream makers and the quality is better than etude house precious minerals and missha (in my opinion). If it weren't for the fact I always switch products out of boredom, I would buy this one again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by amaiaisabella

I'm really liking this BB cream so far. I've been using it for a few weeks, now. I usually use the L'Egere bb cream, but it's a bit too dark on my skin when it oxidizes. The Hanskin bb cream is a much better match for my fair, warm-toned skin. I also think it provides better coverage - whether I use a wet brush or fingers to apply, once the cream settles it has a finish like a medium-coverage foundation. Sometimes I use concealer over it on specific spots, but other times I pat just a bit more on the spots and they are covered. I bought some sample tubes on Ebay, so I can't comment specifically on the packaging or the price, but I will be buying a full-size as soon as my samples run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Kchong0728

This is by far my favorite BB cream. I tried the Étude house one but that ain't my favorite.
This BB cream provides a light coverage and it does not look cakey. The SPF is fairly high so it is ideal for daily use. I love the feel on my skin after I apply it. It last the whole day without having to re-apply.
To use this, I put this on after my daily facial routine. And then I set it with light powder. This gives a natural coverage that last a whole day.
This is consider as more of a expensive BB cream compare to other korean brands on the market, but I will definitely repurchase it!

Location of Purchase: Korea
Price: n/a

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by camomillja

This product saved my skin!

I went to get a lazer treatment and I belive the doctor used the wrong settings and burned my skin. Anyway I ended up with blemishes in almost every single pore. I was crying leaving the office. I was trying to cover it up with conceler and foundation and at the time the only one I had at home was a cheap foundation from Loreal (I normally buy my foundation over seas and had run out) L’Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup, this is the worst makeup you can use. STAY AWAY FROM IT! I don't know if Im alergic to it or what but long after my skin was better from the lazer treatment it kept on breaking me out. I took me over a year to figure out that it was the foundation and I hade bumps all over my face for no reason.

Anyway, my korean friend gave me this BB cream and I start using it. Over a week almost all my blemishes was gone. I'm not kidding. Just like that. It completley balanced my skin and made it dewy and even looking. At first I thought it was the fact that I stopped using that dreadful fundation and didn't give much credit to he BB cream. Then I stoped using it and started using less makeup. I was living in Vegas and having something on your face in the sumertime just gets sticky.

But the blemishes came back. Belive it or not when I started using the BB cream again it got better. I don't know what it does to my skin and I've been trying to see whats in it. It's kind of hard though because my tube is from korea and when I go onto thier website I cant find it in any other language than Korean.

Still it's the most amazing thing (atleast for me) I ever tried. Till this day I even use it when I get an infected pimple at night and it makes it go away almost emeditaly. Its definatley worth a try.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I was looking for a BB cream and asked one of my Korean friends if she knew where to get some here. She gave me some samples. I have used this twice, but I love it already. It is moisturizer, primer and foundation in one! The coverage is amazing. I use enough to make it work as SPF after my toner. I put it on like I would my tinted moisturizer and blend blend blend. If I need a bit of concealer I just dab it on and put some powder on top. It lasts all day, controls oil, and has cut down my beauty routine in the am! I am amazed. It does not make me break out, covers all red, and feels nice on the skin. Now I just have to wait for her husband to get me some in Korea. Great product. I have no idea how much it costs which is why I gave it a 3 for price.