October 30, 2014 | 1354 users online

Eye Shadow - Ben Nye - au naturelle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by BCbabe

Beautiful matte nude shade, particularly for light-medium skintones. Really works to even out the eyelid for an even canvas. The texure is smooth, almost creamy but gives a long wearing matte finish. These eyeshadows from Ben Nye are not only very pigmented, but they are large sized (36mm) so you get a long of bang for your buck, and they come in both pots with a soft matte rubberized coating (around $9) or refill pans (around $8), US pricing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by TNLadyVol

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great color!! This is my everyday, all over lid color... I use this color to set the cream base on lid. If I want to go natural I only add eyeliner or I can use other colors and blend. Super product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by smellsgood

!!!!!!! I love this color!!! And I'm not a neutral person but its such a rich base color or blending color, even packed on the lid with black liquid liner. Super matte...I love it. Long wearing for sure and true to the color in the pan.