September 18, 2014 | 1909 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Scandaleyes Volumeflash

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by alicelheale

I like this mascara..but only for the first month of having it. When its new its great- separates lashes and makes them volumised but soon becomes dry and flakey on the lashes. But all of this is to be expected with cheaper mascara's. It not going to last as long and be as good as designer's. I think its one of the best less expensive mascara's I have used. However, next time I think I would either spend more on an expensive one or try an alternative at a similar price. Maybelline's Fash Lash effect mascara is one I have used in the past and like.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

So I've changed my mind about this stuff. I've given it a solid 4 and I would have even given it a 5, but unfortunately, I find it can be a bit messy! It's slightly runny and it's hard to put it on without getting annoying little black mascara dots under my eyebrows.. gah, the worst! BUT this mascara looks brilliant on.. it really thickens and lengthens the eyelashes well. And for the price, it's worth it. Plus one of my favourite factors is that this stuff comes off soooo much easier than my other mascaras when I take it off at night.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by shay1995

Brought this mascara as it was on sale at the time and cheap so I thought i'd try it.
I really didn't like this mascara when I first used it, but I decided to keep using it to get my moneys worth. Overall it gives good length to my lashes however the brush is so big that it is really hard to get into the corner of your eyes without it going everywhere and I found I had to use a different mascara on my bottom lashes as the brush was too big. I do believe there are far better mascaras out the around the price I payed for this such as maybelline falsies :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by godute666

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

my fave! volume, thinkness, darkness... everything you need in a mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 7:57:00 AM More reviews by AllMadeUpForFun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my everyday mascara, I have used it for a long time now. I have slightly curled eyelashes but not thick eyelashes, which I think is perfect for this product.

The big wand collects all my eyelashes and makes it easier to apply. I don't have a problem with the wet mascara at the beginning of buying this product, simply add more layers. It lasts a long time and doesn't clump my lashes if I apply it in layers, which is the best way. So I would definitely recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by Junekern

I used this mascara for a few years now, but in the black and orange packaging. I live in Australia so it cost me about $15-$20 so it wasn't bad pricing. My eyelashes have a natural curl and are long so I don't have a problem with that, but people on the reviews are mentioning how wet the formula is. I found this was the case when i first buy it and use it, but after about the 5th to 10th use it starts to become easier to apply due to it drying out a tad. This creates a smoother application, so hang in there!
I like to apply a lot of mascara, so if you're the same then you'll like this product! anyone who enjoys a more natural look, go for a mascara with a thinner brush!
hope this helped :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:59:00 PM More reviews by lushblush

I just bought this today, only because my usual mascara, was out of stock (unfortunately) so I picked up this! It's actually really good. I've tried all of the scandaleyes line (I think) which includes: scandaleyes show off, scandal eyes rockin' curves (new), scandaleyes retro glam and it beats them all apart from scandaleyes lycra flex, that mascara is amazing and was the one out of stock. This mascara, is actually really good though! It curls my eyelashes well, adds so much volume and amazing length! I don't have any cons apart from it kinda makes the tips of my lashes thin-looking so I just have to add extra mascara to the tips of my lashes to thicken them. I will repurchase and continue to use it until it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by aubrila

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara. I'm very picky about my mascara as it's the only makeup I care to wear, so I have tried many different mascaras,and I'm surprised to say that this is one of my favorite ones. It makes my eyes look dramatic while not unnatural. It doesn't clump and it gives great volume. It has a huge wand (which some people don't like, but I love it, as it grabs all my lashes easily without clumping) and a fairly wet formula, so if for whatever reason those the big wand and wet formula you don't like on your eyelashes, then I don't recommend it. But it works great for me, one of my favorites for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by aythereabigail

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara was given to me as a gift and at first, I didn't see myself actually using it at all but it is now my everyday mascara. Although the brush is the biggest I've ever seen/used, it does a great job at lifting and lengthening the eyelashes. There is a nice amount of volume along with the length but I would say there is a greater amount of length than volume. There is not much clumping for me, none to complain about or that I notice but I get complimented on my lashes all of the time when wearing this mascara. The mascara does smell a bit funky, but what mascara smells pleasing? The mascara lasts all throughout the day with no smudging.
Definitely a must-have for me. This will be my everyday mascara for a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by poisonivy08

love: - huge wand
- long staying
-formula works for me
- no crazy scent at all
- easy to remove

hate: packaging is too bulky