Collection 2000 Pressed Powder

4.5

on 4/17/2015 4:04:00 AM

I think this is a great product considering how cheap it is, as far as I remember it was only a pound or two at superdrug. I bought two shades; 18 ivory and 15 warm bronze and mainly use the latter which is an amazing alternative to buying an expensive bronzer. I would recommend buying a shade a few shades darker than your own because I have found this works great as a cheap bronzer. The bronze colour blends well and is not overly pigmented so it looked naturally, don't use it as a contour though it's too warm toned! The lighter colour I use just in my T zone, it apply's very well and gives a natural finish. In terms of whether it makes the foundation last longer it is hard to tell, and I haven't noticed much difference.

on 3/2/2015 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great powder! It sets makeup really well and does not look cakey like many powders tend to look. I honestly love this product!

on 2/22/2015 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love it. It sets foundation perfectly without being cakey or orange on my very pale skin. It comes in ivory which is very pale and almost pure white, perfect shade.

on 1/19/2015 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

It's the best powder I've ever found for setting my foundation!

It does everything I need it to do- I don't have particularly oily skin so just dab a bit on the areas where I'm shiny, and it sets it very nicely, it didn't make me look chalky, it felt silky if anything. There's not much to say really, it does the job perfectly, I don't require much product so it's lasted a long time despite me using it every day, no packaging issues, a nice, non-chalky finish! Great product, I believe it's cheaper than the Rimmel Stay Matte powder, and it's definitely superior, as it doesn't crack, lasts all day with no touch-ups, and just does the job flawlessly!

I know I'll repurchase it for as long as it's made, it's a holy grail product!

on 5/28/2014 3:00:00 PM

I've used this powder in 'translucent' to set my foundation for many years. The only negative thing I can say is that in Boots it retails for around 5, whereas in Superdrug it is 1.99! Shop at superdrug!!!

on 12/26/2013 7:42:00 PM

I bought this powder a month ago as it is very inexpensive and looked the right colour, and it's my new favourite. After years of buying the one from Natural Collection, I thought this one was worth a try. And I'm glad I found it, because it works out a lot cheaper if I buy this on the 3 for 2 offer at Superdrug. It lasts all day, however some days my t-zone is especially oily and I have to reapply, but the packaging is practical so that's okay. It keeps my face nice and matte, which is what I like. Will definitely keep on repurchasing.

on 7/9/2013 3:11:00 AM

I love this as its great for setting makeup and creating a matte finish. It's a light coverage meaning your face won't end up cakey. It stays on all day and my friend and I have bought this over and over again :)

on 5/20/2013 9:15:00 PM

i really love this powder. it sets your make up all day, i am very pale and find it difficult to find pressed powders to match my skin tone, even transparent ones. this is a great match!
i have used this product for literally years! i still haven't found anything better, even high end hasn't beaten this for me!

on 3/15/2013 11:59:00 AM

Really nice powder lasts all day and keeps my skin nice and matte, also I brought the shade ivory which is a really nice colour goes really well in my skin tone, you can't go wrong with the price.

on 10/14/2012 3:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

not a bad powder,sets my foundation lovely,upto now i find it is just as good as my mac msfn,have only used this for 3 days,so hopefully i will be saying the same in 3 months.