December 19, 2014 | 1581 users online

Eye Shadow - Rimmel - Glam' Eyes HD Eye Palette - 005 English Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by carascrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Own 2 of these babies! The center and largest eyeshadow color is the best to use lid-to-browbone and then use the darker colors to line the crease or lid too.
it's such a pretty package too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this palette because I wanted the pink color. It's exactly what I was looking for. It works very well with my light-medium skin and dark brown eyes, and the quality of the pigment and texture is excellent. I never use the smaller colors, and I never will. I would repurchase this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2012 3:23:00 AM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

uhhh!!!
This palette is so frustrating. The sides are so tiny. I thought it'd be ok and I'd deal with it but NOPE. The palette is way to frustrating to deal with that even though the shadows are beautiful, this is going back.
The shadows are smooth and shimmery. They are wonderful but I'm not going to give myself a headache dealing with the sucky packaging.
If it were repackaged into something better then I would buy it for sure.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Tiptoemousey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

These are so cute looking and the color is nice but the colors on the sides are so small that it is really hard to use which is a shame I just find myself not wanting to deal with the packaging so i reach for something else.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by waymire01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful palette. The colors all go together well, they are creamy, soft, and pigmented. Depending on your color choices you can get a very nice soft rose, or more of a taupe. The only problem.... and it is a big problem.. is the design of the palette. I really hope Rimmel gets wise and re-releases these in a traditional form, because they blow away their other shadows. The "flag" design is cute, but the spaces for each shadow are so tiny they are almost impossible to use. You have to use a really tiny brush and go back for more color over and over. It's a shame, because otherwise it is a fantastic palette. It is not impossible to use, and I will continue to enjoy it. I would have given it a 4 or 5 if not for the design.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

In general, I dislike almost all Rimmel products, but I heard a YT guru rave about this palette in a recently monthly favorites, so I decided to check it out. Plus, I've been searching for a nice pink e/s.

I am completely floored at how pigmented and beautiful the shadows in this palette are. They are smooth, very easily blendible and last for quite a long time without fading or creasing.

I wore the light taupe in the crease with the main light pink color on the lid, then put a little of the medium taupe/cranberry color in the deep socket. Such a nice twist on an everyday neutral eye. The pink lid color doesn't look too pink and blends nicely into the taupey colors.

The packaging is the only thing that caused me to rate this a 4. Why RImmel? This is the worst packaging I've ever seen/used. I hope it changes because the shadows are amazing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I saw this with the Kate Moss display...Interesting colors and a unique packaging design. I have to admit the "british flag" design is a bit much-almost laughable. It's not really something I want to whip out in company, because it's so unpractical as an eye shadow palette. The colors are beautiful-the main color being a medium pink, flanked with a light taupe, a golden brown and a darker chocolate brown, It comes with a foam applicator. In theory, all the colors are well matched and actually do make a passible eye...although for me, they are too shimmery and are very soft in the pan...the main problem with this design, is the teeny tiny squares of color. You have to fight to get your brush/applicator into one of the little squares, and it's sort of a pain, Almost not worth it. And the shadows are so soft, I can see this "wearing out" quickly if you use it daily, I'll probably just use it for the nice pink color, which takes up the majority of the case. It has instructions for an eye look on the back, but the printing is so bad it's unclear how to apply most of the colors, although I don't imagine many people actually use those diagrams.. It's cute, but totally impractical. As I mentioned, the shadows are shimmery, but go on smoothly. If this were repackaged, there was a bit more variety (on the eye, the three brownish taupe colors sort of morph into one color) it would get a 5 from me, but this is one gimmick I could do without.