Canmake Quick Lash Curler

Ok to be fair it does help curl up my lashes quite well, however it kind of clumps on me, not a big fan of that. Also, I just hate hate hate having to remove it at the end of the day. I live in Japan so I've tried a lot of Canmake mascara, all of them worked great, removing it is just such a pain in the ass and I can't be bothered so stand infront of my mirror trying to get it off for 30 minutes.

on 5/30/2015 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Ingredients: Isododecane, Dextrin palmitate, Disteardimoniu hectorite, Hydrogenated glyceryl dehydroabietate/Tetrahydroabietate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Propylene carbone, Ethyl paraben, Propylparaben, Butyl paraben, Vitamin E, Isostearic acid, Isostearoyl hydrolyzed silk

Official page (eng):

Price: 680yen (excl. tax)

*note you can get clear or black versions and I only used clear*

- cheap enough to just play around with
- the long comb is for helping to separate your lashes while the small comb is the curling one
- I found the long comb to be pretty effective at separating my lashes and making them look more defined :)
- I think this works best at holding curls rather than actually contributing to any curling
- I put this on after using an eyelash curler and mascara (I used the very hard-to-remove Heroine one so it never smudged/came off)

- I got quite a lot of product on the wand when I took it out which needed wiping off or I got gel-like bits stuck on my lashes
- it required some concentrated cleaning to remove all of it; I use oil cleanser and brushed my lashes for a few extra seconds
- if you don't get it all off, it will come off in white flakes later that look like dead skin o_0
- personally, it did nothing with regards to the curling but I have awful straight Asian lashes so...

on 10/30/2014 11:49:00 PM

AMAZING product, i have got straight asian lashes that naturally flaps down. First I curl my lashes with Shiseido curler, then applied 2 coats of this, this is able to hold my stubborn lashes for the whole day! I usually also apply the canmake eyelash base, with this it's much healthier for the lashes than applying mascara.

Very Natural strong holding curls.. LOVE it.

on 8/7/2013 12:55:00 AM

I use this as a clear mascara on my lashes. All other clear mascaras I've tried (Australis, E.L.F.) are useless on the lashes and all coloured mascaras smudge on me no matter how waterproof everyone claims it to be.

This makes your lashes stay curled all day! I curl my lashes, comb the product through my lashes and that's it! My cousin doesn't even curl her lashes before using this and she's happy with its curl effect.

There maybe be some white flakes at the lash tip if you use too much product. You might want to put your face in front of a fan after applying the product to let the product dry properly before adding coloured mascara.

Removal: if you don't use a proper eye makeup remover, I find that the product doesn't come off easily. Sometimes there are residual white flakes if you don't remove it properly.

My eyes are quite sensitive and get itchy easily, but this product has not caused any irritation.

on 1/10/2012 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

In Canmake's website, they describe Quick Lash Curler as a booster for lashes that have started to lose their curl during the day to revive the curl and keep your eyes looking big and bright.

I don't really agree with this. I tried using this curler in the middle of the day and it actually ruined my mascara. It made my mascara smudge and lump together. Ugh. What a pain.

It also claims in their website that you can use it alone as a clear mascara but then, when I tried applying it alone, I can see that it's not actually that clear. You can see a little bit of white on it, although not like the usual primers do.

The only thing that I like about this product is the comb itself. It is very easy to control to make your lashes follow each and every stroke you make.

I will definitely NOT re-purchase this again.