August 27, 2014 | 1892 users online

Mascara - Canmake - Quick Lash Curler

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by pokette

I use this as a clear mascara on my lashes. All other clear mascaras I've tried (Australis, E.L.F.) are useless on the lashes and all coloured mascaras smudge on me no matter how waterproof everyone claims it to be.

This makes your lashes stay curled all day! I curl my lashes, comb the product through my lashes and that's it! My cousin doesn't even curl her lashes before using this and she's happy with its curl effect.

There maybe be some white flakes at the lash tip if you use too much product. You might want to put your face in front of a fan after applying the product to let the product dry properly before adding coloured mascara.

Removal: if you don't use a proper eye makeup remover, I find that the product doesn't come off easily. Sometimes there are residual white flakes if you don't remove it properly.

My eyes are quite sensitive and get itchy easily, but this product has not caused any irritation.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by iqaganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

In Canmake's website, they describe Quick Lash Curler as a booster for lashes that have started to lose their curl during the day to revive the curl and keep your eyes looking big and bright.

I don't really agree with this. I tried using this curler in the middle of the day and it actually ruined my mascara. It made my mascara smudge and lump together. Ugh. What a pain.

It also claims in their website that you can use it alone as a clear mascara but then, when I tried applying it alone, I can see that it's not actually that clear. You can see a little bit of white on it, although not like the usual primers do.

The only thing that I like about this product is the comb itself. It is very easy to control to make your lashes follow each and every stroke you make.

I will definitely NOT re-purchase this again.

SRP: HKD 65