September 22, 2014 | 1057 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - The Everyday Collection 5 Brushes & Case

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by habana

I love my ecotools eyeshadow brush so much I wanted to get other brushes from the brand. This set has an angled blush brush, eye shader brush, concealer brush, lip/detailer brush and an angled eyliner brush. Ecotools make such great brushes. They are so soft and dense and don't shed. They apply makeup flawlessly. I'm glad I have a full set of these brushes now. It came with a small makeup/brush bag and only cost $10 at Walmart. Don't let the low price fool you...these are high quality brushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by alina08

What a wonderful brush set! I love the softness of the bristles. These brushes are eco-minded, fairly priced, and easy to clean. I have had these brushes for over a year with no signs of wear and tear. The apply makeup smoothly and evenly. I do not think I will need to repurchase soon, but I will not mind doing so!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This kit came with:

- Angled Blush Brush
- Eye Shading Brush
- Angled Eyeliner Brush
- Detailer Brush
- Concealer Brush
- Brush Case

I needed an extra set of makeup brushes to use in between cleanings when my regular mac makeup brushes were dirty but I didn't want to shell out tons of money. I heard ecotools had really good brushes so I decided to try them out. I am so glad I did! Not only are they eco friendly but so soft and so far none of them have shed at all! They all pick up product and apply just as well as some of my more expensive brushes that are similar. The angled eyeliner brush is amazing on its own! I do have to say that the case that comes with it was not something I would use. It's made out of cotton and hemp which is ideally a good idea environment wise, but it was way too stiff and hard to roll closed. It seemed a little too short also but I didn't buy these brushes for the case anyways so I could really care less. Of course I still love my mac brushes but I will definitely try more ecotool brushes in the future.