Cliniderm SPF 45 protective lotion

on 3/16/2014 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is the best physical sunscreen I have found for my fair dry super sensitive acne prone skin! I have used so many chemical ones, and even other physical ones and they always make me break out or burn when I apply. Not to mention turning grossly white on my face.
This lotion is just perfect in every way. Non irritating, no breakouts, no white cast, absorbs fast and wears well under makeup. Also no perfume!
I also find it great because it doesn't dry out my skin, it just acts as a gentle sun barrier which is what it's supposed to do.
I bought this last summer for around $25, now it's almost spring and I still have about a 1/4 bottle left.
Highly reccomend if you have sensitive skin/ problems with general sunscreens.

on 11/17/2012 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Finally found a sunscreen that does not break out my skin or irritate it up the wazoo! Gentle but strong and looks great under makeup( my foundation is erno Laszlo Normalizer shakeit).This is a truly Great sunscreen..needs far more publicity..give it a try. This is a Canadia
n brand made by the same company that makes Neostrata products.

on 1/10/2012 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

this sunscreen is fabulous. Does not cause breakouts and it keeps skin shine free. this is for all skin types. it is yellow in colour but does not make you face yellow... Its my staple.