October 20, 2014 | 1701 users online

Styling Products - Schwarzkopf - Got2b Powderful

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by HannahF01

I love this! I mostly just use it for nights out. After styling my hair i shake it onto the roots and rub it in and it keeps my hair lifted and volumised all night(Long layered hair)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Glossaholic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have shoulder length hair with layers. My hair is not thick, but I have lots of it. This product is great in that it gives the hair texture and that choppy "piece-y" look that looks like it hasn't been fussed with. Some other reviewers mentioned that their hair was hard to comb after using this. It's not really meant to be combed it. Once you get that piece-y look, you spray it with some spritz or hairspray and leave it alone. Inexpensive product and nicely packaged. I highly recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by HeatherDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have fine, wavy, chin-length hair and have struggled to find a product that would revive my limp, greasy second-day locks. I want texture and volume but I need to look clean enough for the office. This powder helps a little with sopping up the oil but makes my hair look a bit like a rat's nest. The search continues.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by cathykl

I have long (past bra-strap length) hair that is medium thick but very flat. I love using this powder even though it is recommended for shorter hair - it can definitely work for long hair too!

It leaves my hair really textured, defines the layers and adds a lot of volume. With longer hair it can cause some tangling but nothing major nor damaging - and a tangle or two is definitely worth the volume and "undone" sexiness this adds. In my opinion, the results are comparable if not better than B&B's Texture hair (un)dressing creme which promises extra lift, and a tousled, shine-free finish" - and that's exactly what the Powderful gives you, only it's in powder form instead of a cream, creates even more volume, and is 1/4 of the price. I have and use both and don't see much difference in the final result.

Highly recommend for anyone looking for a volumizing/texturizing product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by JulesLondon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great for short hair. If you have flat, lank hair that lacks volume, this powder "dirties it up" a bit so that the strands don't lie flat against each other, if that makes sense. It will make your hair kind of sticky in a comb-won't-want-to-glide-through-it way, so I wouldn't recommend it for longer hair. But if you have short layers and you want a messy, sort-of-sticking-up look, then this is the stuff. The only drawback is that if you have dark hair, sometimes the powder does show up a bit - it's not bad enough to look like dandruff, but be forewarned, you might see a few little white specks. I usually tap it into my hands and clap or rub them together before running them through my hair, rather than shake it directly onto my head.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by fmtyperight

I just bought this product on a whim, like, an hour ago, while I was searching for a new dry shampoo. I know it isn't marketed as a dry shampoo, but it's a volumizing powder, which is pretty much the same thing. I am surprisingly impressed with this product! First of all, it's less than five dollars, and I found it at Walmart, so it is accessible. Second of all, the results are seriously great. I have a medium-length bob haircut and it falls flat and looks greasy by the third day after washing. I applied Powder'ful and, within ten minutes, my hair looked almost as good as the first day. It does add texture and a little bit of hold, which I like, but it's not for everyone. It's almost like a combined hair spray and dry shampoo. Lastly, I used quite a bit of product (probably more than I should have, but it doesn't specify how much to use), and it absolutely did NOT leave residue or a white cast on my dark brown hair. I highly recommend this product, especially if you aren't a fan of aerosol dry shampoos or hair sprays. This product gives you the benefits of both without butane or white hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favourite volumizing product. My hair is bleached blonde so I can't backcomb it anymore and this is a great alternative! It feels a bit sticky when you rub it into your hands but it leaves you with fantastic volume at the roots. It's very inexpensive also. I highly recommend to anyone wanting volume in their hair without spending a fortune or damaging your hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by jod84

I got this product because I was getting breakage due to back combing and thought this powder would save my hair however after applying this to my root it felt as if I put glue in my hair it felt very knotty and I couldn't comb it out I had to wash my hair straight after. Please save your money and don't buy this

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Duleiana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have limp and flat hair in general. My hairdresser showed me this little cutie - and I was more than impressed! It works, really, and it pumps up the volume! All you have to do is work it into your roots, fluff up your hair and bang, here the volume comes. The thing you need to be aware is that unless you use a small amount of it this may leave your hair with a sticky-residue feeling…For around $5, you can’t go wrong.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by sofiloco

This hair powder is disgusting. In all honesty, it is easier to use a less gritty dry shampoo for lift to your roots and for oil absorbtion. You cant even brush you hair with this stuff in it! Will defo not be buying this again!