September 23, 2014 | 898 users online

Lipstick - Isadora - Jelly Kiss

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by joana7

I am usually not a lipstick fan as my lips are so dry, especially in winter time, and most lipsticks make lips look even flakier. But I love the Jelly Kiss line! I have number the raspberry sorbet and the nude shades.
These lipsticks are a joy to use. Really soft and easy to apply, nice moisturizing effect, very natural and casual result. Perfect for day time use or if you just are not in the mood for stiff, dramatic lips.
The only reason why I am dropping a lippie is that Isadora still tests on animals.

EDIT: I've just been to the Isadora website where it is stated that they do not test on animals so I am adding one lippie to my review.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Jazmixy

First I started using this I fell in love! I have the 52 Rose Blush shade and It brings out my green eyes! The scent this lipstick has Is delicious and taste Isn't bad either ahhah! This has the super moisturising effect, but when it dries my lips become super dry so I have to keep putting it again and again during the day. But still absolutely recommend! It's not expensive so give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 7:42:00 AM More reviews by lisastenbergs

I love these lipsticks. I have three colors at home because I love them so much.

They have a gorgeous smooth feeling on the lips and comes in lovely colours. You can build the colors up from sheer to pretty intense. Has a bit of a glossy finish. Feels really luxurious even though they are pretty cheap.

Coral Punch: My favourite color, a really lovely summer pink (going towards coral).
Ballerina: A cold light pink.Reminds me of snob from MAC, but more creamy.
Rose Blush: A my lips but better color. A natural rosey color that suits most people.

Can really recommend them!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Jorid

These lipsticks have been raved about in many beauty blogs, so it's funny there are no reviews here. They come in 10 different colors, mostly pink and red. And contain apricot, almond and peach oil.

I have two of these lipstick, one in "Rose Blush" which is a neutral mlbb-color and "Rasberry Kiss" a cool pink color. The lipstick is a gel formula that is moisturizing and gives a semi-transparent pay off. They are really glossy and feel soft and moisturizing on the lips. The lipsticks smell sweet and vanilla-y, similar to the ones from MAC.

I love these for an everyday look, as they are pigmented but still neutral and softening. They don't last really long on the lips, but I don't expect that from a formula so soft and moisturizing as this.

The lipstics are pacaged really nicely, in sleek metallic bullets that snaps close. The IsaDora logo is printed around the cap and the other info is printed underneath the bullet. They look really sleek and pretty, but I wish it was easier to see which color was which, as I carry both with me in the purse.

I would have given the Jelly Kisses 5 lippies if the wear time was a bit longer and if it was easier to see which bullet you were holding. But other than that these are great! Really recommended!