Boots No 7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour "So Simple"

4.5

on 1/16/2012 12:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A great quality nude nail varnish that will go with anything. It lasts well and it easily applied. It takes a couple of coats to give a good opaque covering. The finish is quite glossy. I get no shimmer from it! Love it, especially when Boots does the discount vouchers in store!

on 1/9/2012 11:40:00 PM

No 7 polishes seem to be hit and miss. "So simple" is a lovely nude colour that looks great on my pale skin. I would describe it as natural and a creamy finish. Looks elegant on the hands. It's non sparkly but if you look v closely has the tiniest shimmers to make your nails shine. Really like this colour, it's a pleasure to use, decent formula, lasts well. A great nude nail colour to have. After 1 coat looks streaky, looks better after 2 coats but not *perfect*. Also looks good with big gold glitter on top (I use Saffron London bought on Ebay).

Would probably repurchase if I ran out, though one bottle will last me a while. Would not buy for the full price (could get OPI or China Glaze which are generally better quality polishes), though if you use 5 No 7 voucher, it's worth it. I love this shade very much but the formula could be slightly better quality. If I come across a dupe in OPI or China Glaze, I would prefer to buy from those brands.

Popular Polishes