November 28, 2014 | 2066 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Scrumptious Smoothie

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2005 12:37:00 PM More reviews by nemesis41

This shower potion from Lush smells just like breakfast- seriously, I'm getting a mix of orange juice, blueberry muffins, and bananas from the pot. It's surprisingly nice. The texture is thick and creamy, and you can see flecks of blueberries ground up in the mixture. When I used this I did find it to be a bit drying- more drying than shower gels.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2002 6:55:00 PM More reviews by VANILLAQUEEN

Where's the smell of the bananas? Nice product, but stingy on fragrancing it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2002 4:42:00 AM More reviews by amerline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

What I liked about this was that it has a true banana smell. It does not smell like banana flavored candy like some products that are labled as banana scented. It makes a nice lather. The packaging is the only problem. When I am in a hurry its just too much to unscrew the jar and scoop some out. Also, it gets liquidy on top after a while. Good scent if you like bananas, but bad packaging.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2001 5:39:00 PM More reviews by candy_5

These smoothies smell so good. These don't really lather and are pretty thick. They are reasonably priced. They come in a white tub which is inconvenient because lots of water gets into it while using it in the shower. This is really moisturizing but it was a bit too greasy. Although the scent is pleasant, this is something I won't be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2001 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Kathey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice creamy fruit-scented shower cream. I love the scent and creamy texture. This comes in a jar so you have to be careful not to get water in it in the shower.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2001 1:06:00 PM More reviews by crzygrl2b

It smells really nice but it does'nt lather (which I like a lot of lather) and it really did'nt do a whole lot for me. And the scent did not stay with me :(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2001 5:09:00 PM More reviews by kimbleB

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my, this stuff smells delish!
At first I thought this would be a grainy-type skin scrub. But it's not really. It's more of a cleansing cream.
Showering has become FUN, FUN, FUN since I discovered LUSH! :)

Edit: This has sadly been discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2001 2:48:00 AM More reviews by DanaE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite smoothie. The scent is not too heavy and the texture is like thick whipped cream. It's moisturizing and soothing and a staple during the winter for me. I don't like the packaging as it's difficult to open that lid, scoop some out and put it on the loofah and then close it again. (I find that putting it on a loofah gives tons of lather, but just scooping some in your hand and rubbing it on your body gives nothing but a runny mess). Price is too expensive for the amount you receive, but a worthy product to buy in the winter if you have dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2001 4:55:00 PM More reviews by MelissaM

I really do love Lush smoothies! They come in a plastic tub, and are rather low-lathering; however, the smell is too good to be true (Scrumptuous Smoothie = fresh banana split) and the product itself is nice and moisturizing on the skin. I like to use this to shave my legs and other sensitive areas. The wonderful food-y odor of this soap scores high points with me.