August 27, 2014 | 1810 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eye Studio Master Drama Kohl Liner

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 6:32:00 AM More reviews by koosfran8

I like this eyeliner and bought it because you can twist it without sharpening. Well my kohl eyeliner does not give me any new liner to work with! I am not the face of happy right now!

To pay R99,95 and only have a point of product is not very economical.

Am I wrong? Is there someting wrong with the liner I bought.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by EboniBrandon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

Until i find better this is it. Got it in ultra black and let me tell you, it is ULTRA BLACK! It sets very quickly. I had no smudging in my oily upper lid. Lining the lower lid is a dream. Unfortunately it's not great on my waterline. It stays put but makes me tear up and the claims of it causing a filmy build up us true sadly. I prefer lining my waterline but I'm not having luck with this product. I'll keep buying it for the extreme creaminess, rich pigmented color and staying power but will keep looking for something that stays put and doesn't irritate my eyes.

Update: Still think this is pretty cool but I have found a better, longer lasting liner from MAC. The MAC liner isnt anywhere near as black, which is a downer, but on my lids and waterline, it can't be beat. I also find on my unpreped lids there is smudging after about 5 or 6 hours which is still incredibly decent and about the same wear I get from the MAC liner under the same conditions.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by primadonnablue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Standard eyeliner. Doesn't last very long, doesn't tight line. One pro is that it's twistable and doesn't need sharpening but other than that it's not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this steadily for the past 2 yrs or so. I always purchase in inyx and it gives me the desired effect: large noticable eyes. The lasting power is far better than anybother liner I've used in the past. It goes on snooth and does not require several laters. If it's hot out, no worries this will stay on. Id you exercise vigorously no worries again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by ErinisaCoolio

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I loveeee this so much fav makeup ever so pigmented !?!?

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by lizbethv

I had really high hopes for this eyeliner, and I bought it especifically for my waterline. It is extremely creamy, doesn't tug and it is really black, so soft that it has to be applied with a light hand. BUT it smudges on me. It doesn't go all over my undereye area, but it smudges to the side, right under where i do my winged liner. I've even tried not to eyeline my eye all the way to the end of my waterline, but still, most of it just disappears and some goes to the side of my eyes after about 5 or 6 hours of wear.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2013 8:19:00 AM More reviews by ladyyana

This is great for lining your top lashes, but it itches like crazy when applied on the waterline. My eyes are kind of sensitive, but they only turn red from other khol liners. This literally itched.
When used to line the lashes though it didn't smudge at all. Has a good staying power also, but I will not repurchase probably.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Kidlike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I love black eyeliner and this one is pretty decent. very creamy, glides on without pulling or anything. doesn't smudge -big plus here! my mother has watery eyes and all the other kohls I got her end up under the waterline after 10 minutes!!!-

I use this mainly on the waterline and it's a matte dramatic black that I love. it lost one lippy with me because it irritates my eyes just a bit. they are very sensitive though so the fact that they are only mildly irritated rather then blood red and watery tells you alot.

won't repurchase as I'm still looking for a brand more suitable to my sensitive eyes

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by thebloodstainedkimono

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Iíve been looking for a decent, well pigmented purple kohl liner for a while. this is the best Iíve found. I have this liner in Deep Purple/Ultra Violet: itís super pigmented and creamy and long lasting (and cheap at £4.49 ). It also has a lovely sparkle.

I applied it on my lower waterline and it stayed put for about 10 hours in hot and humid weather. It did smudge a little bit, but not too much.

I also used it as a base on my upper lid with a purple cream liner on top, and it made the cream very intense. This also lasted all day :D

Itís also very easy to apply with a brush, if you want a winged look. Make sure you set it or use a primer!

Unfortunately, this pencil is difficult to sharpen as it is so soft. I found that I had to put it in my fridge before I could sharpen it. Iím not sure how long this pencil will last as it is so soft!

Apparently you have to twist this pencil at the base to open it up - i tried to twist it, and the end of the pencil was definitely some kind of twisting thing, but if thats the case my mechanism is broken! Bad packaging!

That said, I will definitely buy this again, maybe in a different colour, as it is cheap and pigmented. The purple really is pretty though!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by JunkieXL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's all in the name I guess... 'Drama'.
I bought it because I like to wear black eyeliner but I don't have the time to put in on with a brush from a jar everyday. Hoping this would be a good alternative, I wanted to give it a try. At first I was hopeful. The liner goes on very easy and it's a nice, deep black. After about half an hour I started noticing the first smudges around my eyes and it only got worse. Within 2 hours it melted away, leaving my eyes looking smudgy and panda-like. I tried it with and without primer, I used black shadow to set it... It keeps smudging. I guess I'll just have to get up a bit earlier everyday to put on my trusty Inglot gel liner... With a brush.